aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Shingo (L4)Kagami Keiichi (L8)Ai Mikaze (L9)
    Nagi Mikado (L5)Senge Iori (L4)

[SOLVED]Nessa no Rakuen game - AGTH/Parameter Help

Hello! I've got windows 7, and I'm familiar with the AGTH/ATLAS/parameters/commands process, but I want to ask a few things because it's the first time I try it on windows 7

I managed to make AGTH work for Nessa, but the /c command isn't enough to get a correct translation of the text, in the sense that not all characters are copied on the clipboard for translation. The default threads are extracting the text incorrectly, and there are missing characters that are not translated. So I played around with the /x, /v, /x3, /x2 commands to show up more threads in the AGTH window than the ones shown by default. And from those threads too there were characters missing and not being copied to the clipboard for translation!
    I guess I need to add in the target field a different parameter and/or a command to make it extract text correctly...hope someone knows and can help me!
    Yoroshiku Onegai Shimasu
    Last edited by Gwendolen; 01-27-2011 at 04:55 PM.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Usami (L2)Misaki (L1)
    I dont know what a AGTH/ATLAS/Parameter is but I have Windows 7 starter and the game worked for me. Here is what I did. I hope this helps for people with Windows 7. ^^

First I installed the game. Then to make sure I could read it in Japanese, I downloaded a problem called Microsoft AppLocale (you can find it on Microsoft's offical page). AppLocale isn't made for Windows 7 but Windows 7 is compatible with previous Windows systems. To make the AppLocale program compatible, when you finished downloading it, right click on the icon to see its properties. There will be a tab called "Compatibility". Check the box that says, "Run" for previous system (pick your Windows system of choice). Install the program.

After you install the program, run the program. It will ask you to install or add/remove a game. Click install and pick the installed game icon. Then it will ask you for what language you want and you click Japanese. The program will make a copy of the game and you just have to click on the copy to play it.

I hope this helps ^^

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

@shomeister: thanks, but that's not the problem I'm facing^^ The game works perfectly for me too! I bought the original game, and installing it in my laptop was a piece of cake! Japanese characters showed up perfectly, and I have a program called vistalizator that changes the language of the system to whichever language you want, so again, my point is, it works fine. I just want to make the AGTH program, that will partially translate the game for me, translate all the game text, without missing any Japanese characters from the translation...and I can't figure out how, that's my problem....For other games, such as Messiah, STEAL!, Kichiku Megane, I managed to make AGTH work perfectly in my windows 7, so Nessa must need a parameter or something to make AGTH translate correctly >.>
    Last edited by Gwendolen; 09-07-2010 at 04:21 PM.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Usami (L2)Misaki (L1)
    OH!!!! I"m sorry about my post then. ^^;

So what AGTH does is, it translates the game for you, is that it? Wow! I never knew you could do that! If I did, I'd probably wouldn't have to strain my eyes yesterday looking at all the unfamiliar kanjis. T^T

Now to google this program... XD
    Last edited by shomeister; 09-07-2010 at 08:12 PM.

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

@shomeister: No worries, you only wanted to help^^
    yes, especially if you play BL games on your PC, AGTH is very helpful to use because it provides a partial translation of the game^^ There are plenty of threads here on Aarin on how to use and where to download AGTH and ATLAS, the 2 programs you need to make the translation thing work. BUT, as far as Nessa is concerned, AGTH won't translate the text correctly for you....which is why I posted this thread, to see if there is a command or parameter out there that can solve this problem. Let's see if someone has figured out a solution ^^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Pray for JapanRaiden (L9)Phoenix Wright (L2)
    Miles Edgeworth (L3)
    Hi, I'm using this parameter to play Nessa no Rakuen /c /HB4:-18@404290 /kf then choose 00000002 [UserHookB] don't forget to set the text speed to the max.
    Well, i'm using vista and it work fine in my laptop, hope it'll work on win7 too

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by sai_rui View Post
    Hi, I'm using this parameter to play Nessa no Rakuen /c /HB4:-18@404290 /kf then choose 00000002 [UserHookB] don't forget to set the text speed to the max.
    Well, i'm using vista and it work fine in my laptop, hope it'll work on win7 too
    uhm, i dont quite get what you mean as im quite noobish. how do i get to use the parameter?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

L (L4)Mello (L4)Near (L1)
    Matt (L2)
    Quote Originally Posted by KagamineX View Post
    uhm, i dont quite get what you mean as im quite noobish. how do i get to use the parameter?
    Hello, when you have the shortcut of the game created, click on it with the right mouse button and chose properties. Then, in the topmost window where you have the games path (so for example: d:/programfiles/vividcolour/nessa or anything of the kind) you click on it so you can write in front of that txt. you then enter the place where you have your agth file (so for example D:/agth/agth.exe) and then add the parameter. You should have something like this:

D:/agth/agth.exe /c /HB4:-18@404290 /kf d:/programfiles/vividcolour/nessa.exe

The name will obviously be different for you since you need to enter your data. Hope it helped.

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Asato (L9)Heart 1 (Red)Rai (L7)
    Heart 1 (Red)Konoe (L2)Heart 1 (Red)
    @Dacara I'm also trying to get it to work (first time with agth). I got a windows xp and when I tried the code you gave I still just ended up with this

EDIT: Fixed it now~ Had to re-install the asian language pack then it worked. Thanks for all your help!
    Last edited by Yumii; 10-30-2010 at 07:37 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

L (L4)Mello (L4)Near (L1)
    Matt (L2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yumii View Post
    @Dacara I'm also trying to get it to work (first time with agth). I got a windows xp and when I tried the code you gave I still just ended up with this

EDIT: Fixed it now~ Had to re-install the asian language pack then it worked. Thanks for all your help!
    Glad I could help. I remember that when I first started using agth I was always WTF!? O.o... so I know how you feel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast