aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Asato (L9)Heart 1 (Red)Rai (L7)
    Heart 1 (Red)Konoe (L2)Heart 1 (Red)
    Just another quick question..
    Can you do anything about agth not translating the choices and the names? I want to know what I'm choosing lol

EDIT: sorry found out that it was impossible. But boy, agth sure is as bad as everyone says. I couldn't enjoy the story at all since it was just like random words from a dictionary, and most of them was even wrong. I know you can't expect much but it really wasn't worth the bother making it work
    Last edited by Yumii; 10-31-2010 at 07:22 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

L (L4)Mello (L4)Near (L1)
    Matt (L2)
    Yumii, the best way to use agth is to use it together with the Atlas translation tool. It not only has an option that lets it automatically copy the txt from agth and translate it next to the game window so you don't have to click on anything else but you can also add words or whole dictionaries to it (there are few you can find that were created by gamers and are really good) so the quality of the translation improves. Right now, when I'm playing any game, Atlas translates it smoothly and , most of the time, correctly. If you need any more info or links to the dictionaries I found let me know

ps. As for the names and choices, in some games it is possible to find a hook that translates those but not in all of them (hooks are those choices from the bar in agth)
    Last edited by Dacara; 11-01-2010 at 11:13 AM.

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Asato (L9)Heart 1 (Red)Rai (L7)
    Heart 1 (Red)Konoe (L2)Heart 1 (Red)
    @Dacara Oh, I didn't mean that (I'm already using atlas and everything works fine) What I mean is that the translation comes out like this; (example from game)

"It blushes, the voice should begin to be squeezed terribly and desperately, and it understands. I think that utmost courage"

Sometimes it's kinda hard to understand what's going on and to follow the story (if there is any lol)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

L (L4)Mello (L4)Near (L1)
    Matt (L2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yumii View Post
    @Dacara Oh, I didn't mean that (I'm already using atlas and everything works fine) What I mean is that the translation comes out like this; (example from game)

"It blushes, the voice should begin to be squeezed terribly and desperately, and it understands. I think that utmost courage"

Sometimes it's kinda hard to understand what's going on and to follow the story (if there is any lol)
    Hey, I'm sure we all play slashy pervy bl games because they're Deeeeeeee~p .... or not. Anyhow, I found that after playing for some time that gibberish actually starts making sense- and ain't that scary? Thou I still listen to the seiyu when I can just to make sure I still follow the story more or less. Not much we can do at this point-too lazy to learn Japanese, to addicted to stop playing... Let's wait some 20 years, they should make some funky AI by then and it'll translate anything we'll need for us For now- gibberish

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by sai_rui View Post
    Hi, I'm using this parameter to play Nessa no Rakuen /c /HB4:-18@404290 /kf then choose 00000002 [UserHookB] don't forget to set the text speed to the max.
    Well, i'm using vista and it work fine in my laptop, hope it'll work on win7 too
    Thanks, you're a life saver!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by sai_rui View Post
    Hi, I'm using this parameter to play Nessa no Rakuen /c /HB4:-18@404290 /kf then choose 00000002 [UserHookB] don't forget to set the text speed to the max.
    Well, i'm using vista and it work fine in my laptop, hope it'll work on win7 too
    What do you mean by "choose 00000002" and how and where do i change text speed ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12