aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I got it to work!!! I'm still not used to Windows 8 and I didn't properly change the locale(I went through pc settings as opposed to control panel)

THANK YOU so much for your help, I'm so excited to finally play this

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Albel Nox (L1)Aoba (L2)Jecht (L2)
    Junpei (L2)Minato (L2)Nathan (L2)
    Souji P4 (L2)Theodore (L2)Akihiko (L4)
    Hi, it's me again. My friend had given up on trying to install the game, so I decided to not worry about it... however, my win7 computer recently broke since it was old, and now my new laptop has 8.1... joy. :/ I've read through the thread since I last posted and did what I could. My locale is Japanese, I went through the region menu to change it so I know I did it right, I've applied the noDVD patch and the folder is directly on the C: drive. Without doing anything else to it, it runs. However, when I do the 103 update, it stops working. No window, nothing. It just does not start. I've been launching it straight from the file and all that happens is the window flashes slightly, but no game window appears. I'm back at square one and it's extremely frustrating. I haven't tried applying the patches yet since I didn't see the point if the game wouldn't start.

UPDATE: I GOT IT TO WORK!!! After much trial and error I finally got it to work WITH the patch! What I did was such: Install everything onto the C: drive, extract the noDVD patch into the file and replace the .exe, use only the LmtDVDVer101 update, and then apply the renamed nss-patch and cg-patch. The game automatically changed to 1.03 for me. I saved my saves from my old computer so I'm going to check that adding them won't break everything again, but I have high hopes!
    Last edited by constantconfuse; 09-19-2015 at 12:11 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I hate to post in an old thread, but I'm having a problem installing as well. I've tried multiple different methods to no avail and it's becoming really frustrating :/ Here's what I've done;

1. Set system locale to Jap.
    2. Install the game to C://Games
    3. Replace the .exe file with the noDVD exe file
    4. Run the updates (I've tried running just 1, just 2, just 3, all 3, and just 1 & 2 but the closest I've gotten to working is by running just 1)
    5. Put the cg-patch and nss-patch in the game directory

I did all this but then when I open the game it's in Japanese :/ I've tried getting rid of the original cg & nss files and renaming the patches to the originals but then it only opens to a blank white screen.

I'm running on Windows 8.1, any ideas?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by hoechloins View Post
    I hate to post in an old thread, but I'm having a problem installing as well. I've tried multiple different methods to no avail and it's becoming really frustrating :/ Here's what I've done;

1. Set system locale to Jap.
    2. Install the game to C://Games
    3. Replace the .exe file with the noDVD exe file
    4. Run the updates (I've tried running just 1, just 2, just 3, all 3, and just 1 & 2 but the closest I've gotten to working is by running just 1)
    5. Put the cg-patch and nss-patch in the game directory

I did all this but then when I open the game it's in Japanese :/ I've tried getting rid of the original cg & nss files and renaming the patches to the originals but then it only opens to a blank white screen.

I'm running on Windows 8.1, any ideas?
    Yeah, don't delete the original nss.npa and cg.npa. Those are the actual game's script and images. The English patch is just that, a patch. It SUPPLEMENTS the originals, that are still required.

Oddball question, but you made sure to only pick the LATEST English nss-patch, and renamed it to "nss-patch.npa" and chose only ONE CG patch (Just Menu/buttons or menu/buttons/decensored), then renamed that file to "cg-patch.npa" ?

Would you mind posting a screenshot of your Lamento install folder? ^^

It should look something similar to mine:
    lamento_install.jpg

My "cg-patch.npa" is the decensored version.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Yeah, don't delete the original nss.npa and cg.npa. Those are the actual game's script and images. The English patch is just that, a patch. It SUPPLEMENTS the originals, that are still required.
    Hmm, I thought so. Looking at your screenshot, I don't have any .bak file. Is that a problem?

Also yes, I'm pretty sure I picked the latest English patch (I downloaded the 100% patch that was posted here back in September), and I only picked one CG patch.

Untitled-1.png

I also couldn't get Daemon Tools to work at the time of me trying to mount this (though it's working now it seems) so I used PowerISO instead, do you think that might have messed up the script a bit?

Thank you for your time helping me~ ^_^

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Hmm, I thought so. Looking at your screenshot, I don't have any .bak file. Is that a problem?

Also yes, I'm pretty sure I picked the latest English patch (I downloaded the 100% patch that was posted here back in September), and I only picked one CG patch.

Untitled-1.png

I also couldn't get Daemon Tools to work at the time of me trying to mount this (though it's working now it seems) so I used PowerISO instead, do you think that might have messed up the script a bit?

Thank you for your time helping me~ ^_^
    Sorry, ignore the BAK file. I keep backups of original files--just in case. XD

Anyways, I see the issue, now! ^^ You duplicated the existing cg.npa and nss.npa, and they've been renamed to "cg-patch.npa" and "nss-patch.npa" (somehow?).

I'm not sure how that happened... The CG patch file should be 66,947 KB (67MB). Yours is currently 1.3 GB. (Exact same size as the original). The NSS Patch file should be 8,914 KB (9 MB), and yours is 1.7 MB (roughly same size as the existing one).

Please delete those Patch files, then head back on over into: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/10c...to_patch_files

Download "cg-fullpatch.npa", rename that to "cg-patch.npa", then download "nss-fullpatchver2.2.npa" and rename that to "nss-patch.npa". Then move those two files into your Lamento install folder, and try again. ^^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Anyways, I see the issue, now! ^^ You duplicated the existing cg.npa and nss.npa, and they've been renamed to "cg-patch.npa" and "nss-patch.npa" (somehow?).
    Yaknow, I actually noticed that after I posted the screenshot (I remembered you saying a few pages back or something that it should be a different file size) and I was wondering, and now that you said that's the problem I'm facepalming lmao. I seriously have no idea how that happened but I'm really not surprised considering I repeated the same install process 10 times over

I've tried doing what you said and it works! Thank you so much for your time, I reallyyyyyy appreciate it!<3

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Yaknow, I actually noticed that after I posted the screenshot (I remembered you saying a few pages back or something that it should be a different file size) and I was wondering, and now that you said that's the problem I'm facepalming lmao. I seriously have no idea how that happened but I'm really not surprised considering I repeated the same install process 10 times over

I've tried doing what you said and it works! Thank you so much for your time, I reallyyyyyy appreciate it!<3
    AWESOME! XD Glad it's working, finally! ^^ Enjoy!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hi! I see that in this forum a lot of people get to play the game, so I want you to help me too, please

So,I have my computer with the japanese set (I'm sure because i've been playing other games recently) i download the game (Lameto), i extract it and crack it; I try to do everyting and everytime I try to play, the game says that there is a problem (1503).
    There is the screenshot:
    Sin título.jpg

As you can see I try to patch it in english too. I have daemon and everything. I dont know what to do next.
    I hope you can help me : /

(And sorry for my bad english!)

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonazul View Post
    Hi! I see that in this forum a lot of people get to play the game, so I want you to help me too, please

So,I have my computer with the japanese set (I'm sure because i've been playing other games recently) i download the game (Lameto), i extract it and crack it; I try to do everyting and everytime I try to play, the game says that there is a problem (1503).
    There is the screenshot:
    Sin título.jpg

As you can see I try to patch it in english too. I have daemon and everything. I dont know what to do next.
    I hope you can help me : /

(And sorry for my bad english!)
    Hello Dragonazul!

Actually, that error 1503 isn't really a bad error. ^^ The game is just saying that it cannot find the disk in the CD drive, and wants you to insert it.

By default, there is no "crack" for the game, however here is a link to a NoDisc version of the game:
    Index of /patches

Look for the text: "[Nitro+CHiRAL] Lamento noDVD Patch (required for AGTH).rar" and download that. Extract the EXE, and overwrite the original program in your Lamento folder, and try again. ^^

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast