aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Thread: Burning issues

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Burning issues

Only about 1 in 5 games I download here burn without incident. Is this experience typical? No, I'm not a noob and I've downloaded, united pieces and successfully installed about a dozen games.

However, the games I have downloaded here, for the most part, I go to burn them and Image Burn tells me "file does not exist." My research tells me this is a problem with the file itself.

Is anyone else having this trouble? It's a little frustrating to spend a couple hours cobbling together a game only to find you have to throw it out because you can't do anything with it. One or two wouldn't make me take notice, but I've had about 7 fail on me and that's a significant number.

You guys are great and you are doing a wonderful service here and I don't want to take away from that. I am just hoping maybe there is something I haven't thought of to fix these problems.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

Several things to try first: look up if known issues with the brand of burner exist, have you tried using other burn programs? Were the results with them the same?
    Does it only happen with games or also with movies, music or data?
    I'd suggest trying another program: Alcohol 120% or Nero BurningROM

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Valdrigue (L8)Heart 1 (Red)Havi (L6)
    Mookyul (L10)Heart 1 (Blue)Ewon (L2)
    Morinaga (L9)Hyuuga (L5)Labrador (L4)

true;p Nero is quite a good program to use;p
    alternatively, why don't you just save the image file by making a data-cd?;p that way, you'll be able to store more games in the same disc;p
    you can use daemon tools to run the game, right? so now all you need to do is make a data cd if you are trying to keep a copy of the game;p