aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Pray for JapanAce (L10)Sanji (L9)
    Rin (L9)Kanji P4 (L1)Jade Curtiss (L1)
    Sesshoumaru (L7)Gladiolus Amicitia (L9)Ignis Scientia (L8)

Silver Chaos patch 1.2 help!

Hello ^^, I have recently downloaded the game Silver Chaos. I have installed the game, however I can't seem to install patch 1.2? This is my first time downloading a bl game so I'm pretty confused ^^'. I have been trying to download this game myself for about 2 days but I epically failed xD. I am not very familiar with everything on a computer so when your explaining how to install the patch can you dumb it down for me a little? lol
    When I first double clicked the patch, it extracted all these files. Now when I click it, it makes an error sound and does nothing...in the instructions it says a window should pop up? But nothing shows up... T^T

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Uh Can u tell me where u downloaded the game

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Valdrigue (L8)Heart 1 (Red)Havi (L6)
    Mookyul (L10)Heart 1 (Blue)Ewon (L2)
    Morinaga (L9)Hyuuga (L5)Labrador (L4)

try copying it to the folder listed Silver Chaos;p it should be in My documents;p
    mostly it'll replace one of the files, and that should do it;p
    I installed that game a few months ago in my computer, so I might have forgotten how I got the game to work;p

YaoiMaster07: just type Silver Chaos under search on top of the page, or just go look under Host links under Game downloads.;p

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

I tried what Christine said but sadly it didn't seem to work ...

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Valdrigue (L8)Heart 1 (Red)Havi (L6)
    Mookyul (L10)Heart 1 (Blue)Ewon (L2)
    Morinaga (L9)Hyuuga (L5)Labrador (L4)

ok, let's start over, install game using daemon, extract patch, copy everything inside patch, oh right, try to find an icon which looks exactly like the one you find in the patch, you might need to paste the icon inside one of the folders inside silver chaos, instead of just inside the silver chaos folder;p
    there might be other folders in the silver chaos file as well, so try, try and try again

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Ok thanks ^^
    Last edited by IchiKurchan; 06-16-2010 at 06:38 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Iwatooshi (L9)Hibari (L10)Dino (L9)
    Yashiro STWH (L9)Thane Krios (L7)Yukimura SB (L1)
    Rayflo (L8)Aoba (L2)(S028) Fushimi Saruhiko

Unhappy same problem ?

I think i have the same problem as you, i get the error sound, but i also get an error box popping up, just its written in japanese so i cant understand it at all it might be the same problem as you just that maybe you can't see the error box?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Badou (L1)Pam (L1)Masamune (L1)
    Kengo (L1)Itoshiki (L1)Death Scythe (L1)
    N (L7)Akira TnC (L1)Envy (L2)
    I got the same problem, but I managed to solve it. Hopefully my way will work for you too.

1. Delete the Vivid Color folder in My Documents. We're going to start fresh.
    2. Uninstall Silver Chaos by clicking on the second left button.
    3. Reinstall by clicking on the first left button.
    4. Put your 1.2 patch and your SC patch (assuming you have them) into the Silver Chaos folder.
    5. Double click on the 1.2 patch.
    6. Double click on setup.exe.

Here is where the trouble begins. You click on setup.exe, but nothing's going on! Or an error sound, or whatever. Follow these instructions:

7. Ctrl + Alt + Delete. Open up Task Manager.
    8. Find the setup.exe process. Notice two other processes below setup.exe that look strange? Yeah, end those processes. Delete 'em.
    9. Go back to the Silver Chaos folder in My Documents and double click on setup.exe again. Something should actually POP UP. (legasp. seriously.)
    10. After setup.exe has finished working it's magic, double click on SC Patch and just patch the game. It should work this time.

There you have it! Hope it helps you like it helped me~ :3

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Tamaki (L2)Honey (L2)Kyouya (L3)
    Kaoru (L6)Mori (L3)Hikaru (L2)
    Fran (L8)Soubi (L10)Fon (L10)

Uh...Yeah, I have the same problem. Can you clarify what process I'm supposed to delete? I don't wanna accidentally stop something important.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Badou (L1)Pam (L1)Masamune (L1)
    Kengo (L1)Itoshiki (L1)Death Scythe (L1)
    N (L7)Akira TnC (L1)Envy (L2)
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamMaker View Post
    Uh...Yeah, I have the same problem. Can you clarify what process I'm supposed to delete? I don't wanna accidentally stop something important.
    It's been a long time, so I'm not too sure, but just try and find 'setup.exe' and look at the two processes below it. There should be 1 - 2 processes that look weird. 'Look weird' meaning that it doesn't have a 'description' that the computer gave it. (I think this is what I saw the last time. I think.)

Like for example, Google Chrome is called 'chrome.exe' and has the description 'Google Chrome'. But underneath 'setup.exe', I believe that there are two processes that shouldn't have a description. Delete those.

If you can't find it, just delete whatever seems suspicious. Suspicious like, anything without a description. Don't delete anything that says 'Windows' or clearly has the name of a program you're using, or 'host processes' or anything that says 'system'. Don't delete 'explorer.exe' or 'hsswd.exe' if you have them.

Could you send me a screenshot perhaps, if the problem isn't fixed already? Several screenshots of the task manager, and I'll tell you which ones to delete. I can also help you delete unneeded processes which could speed up your computer performance. :3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast