aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

"Take Off!" game start problem T__T

after installing the game, i double clicked on the application icon, but nothing started...then i chose the last option on the set up screen, and clicked on the application icon again, the game actually started...
    but then it crashed 1/2 way of the game...may be the last option on the set up screen is only a demo version...now what should i do to play the whole game T__T?

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Louise (L9)Katsuya (L10)Mr.R (L9)
    Sephiroth (L8)Aerith (L6)Vincent (L8)
    (S025) OzakiThor (L9)Chocobo
    Hmm, I'm not sure if this will help, but if your language options are not already changed to Japanese make sure they are, and as well as this try changing both drop-down menus in the Regional Options (1st tab in Regional & Language Options) as well. So both 'Standards and Formats' and 'Location' to Japan.
    I'm not saying this will work, but I have found that some games freak out if you don't change those first. They're easy enough to change back to the english equiv. without restarting at any time too, so no worries if it isn't the solution.

Also, you might try turning off your anti-virus when you start it up (and any other major programs that are running), sometimes that can mess with it too. Of course, you'd especially want to do this when you're installing these games because from time to time they can block or interfere with some parts of the installation process.

Again, I'm not sure if either of these will work, but if you haven't tried them yet, it may be an idea to do so. Good luck!

Oh and if they don't work, try and provide some more information about the problem you're having. Do you use AGTH and have you used the right handles? etc.