aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hunks Workshop on Windows 7

I seen to be having a trouble playing Hunks Workshop on Windows 7. I know that from some of the post, this game was created back in the early 2000, so there might be a compatibility issue. This game used to work fine on XP, but ever since I got Windows 7, it just doesn't get past the first dialogue, and always freezes. Anyone have similar problem and what can I do about it?

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

have you tried running it like: right click, properties and then in compatibility (I use the Dutch version of windows but the third tab) run it with the compatibility set on Windows 2000, or XP?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Yes, I tried that already. When I checked for troubleshoot compatibility, it says that the hws.exe program is not there. But I installed it and the icon with the hws.exe is there. I have no idea what is wrong with Windows 7. Does anyone think that its either the processor or the troubleshoot compatibility? I'm at my wits end.

Edited: After the first dialogue (when the characters are introducing themselves, the sound of the dialogue doesn't play.) It's either that or the game freezes at some point, mostly in the beginning.

Edit 2: What's it mean when I run the troubleshoot compatibility and it gives me "incompatible application?"
    Last edited by xregretfultearsx; 05-23-2010 at 03:00 AM.

acera
    pls help me my hunks workshop says the folder____ specified in the startbox is not valid. make sure that the folder exists and the path correct.

this error happens when viewing the properties of the game what do i do?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Yamamoto (L1)Ludger Will Kresnik (L4)Nozaki Umetarou (L7)
    Akihito Kuze (L5)Shiba Tatsuya (L5)Hiroshi (L6)
    please see the my post!
    Last edited by rainbow097; 12-01-2013 at 06:13 AM. Reason: posted a new thread re this!