aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

How to save game for Hanamachi Monogatari?

Which is the save button? I have tried most of the options available with the right click of the mouse. Somehow, the save button doesn't work, it just hangs the game. I just can't seem to save the game. Do I need to play the game to a certain part before I can save it or can I save the game to whatever part I have played?

This is my first BL game and I have no knowledge whatsoever in Japanese. So thanks in advance for the help provided.

I am playing the game using Daemon Tools Lite.
    Last edited by PinkCrystal; 05-15-2010 at 12:52 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

just press Ctrl+S, chose the track and click on the button in the middle (hte one with one word only) to save
    next time you load chose the second menu choice from the right to load previous save points

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I tried that but the game hangs up and stop responding when I choose a track. Maybe there is something wrong with my game (downloaded from this forum) or maybe I should try burning the game on a DVD instead of using Daemon Tools. But thanks anyway for your reply.

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Valdrigue (L8)Heart 1 (Red)Havi (L6)
    Mookyul (L10)Heart 1 (Blue)Ewon (L2)
    Morinaga (L9)Hyuuga (L5)Labrador (L4)

Daemon tools won't affect game play at all;p
    either it is comp problem *maybe the comp can't support the game* or game problem;p

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

My Computer is using MS Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit SP2. The game runs fine but it stops responding whenever I want to quit or save the game. I will try downloading the game again. Thanks for the reply.