aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Here's a video for how to install the game: [Spray] Steal! BL Game Installation - YouTube

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I had the same problem as Nomy18, but i found the solution, here what you need to do:
    1.When u have .iso file joined together, do not mount it with daemon tools, 'cause mounted image file u can't modify, so we gonna need to extract it with alzip, winrar or other similar program u have
    2.Then you'll get some files and few folders extracted, find a folder "SETUPDATA", in it "GAMEDATA",then "g00".
    3. In "g00" folder find file with name "STD07A K.g00 (This file prevents from successful installation) and rename it to "STD07AK.g00".(withous spaces)
    4.Now you can install again and it should be ok That worked for me, and it was exactly the same problem
    5.Good Luck

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I can not rename it

Quote Originally Posted by VickyKei View Post
    I had the same problem as Nomy18, but i found the solution, here what you need to do:
    1.When u have .iso file joined together, do not mount it with daemon tools, 'cause mounted image file u can't modify, so we gonna need to extract it with alzip, winrar or other similar program u have
    2.Then you'll get some files and few folders extracted, find a folder "SETUPDATA", in it "GAMEDATA",then "g00".
    3. In "g00" folder find file with name "STD07A K.g00 (This file prevents from successful installation) and rename it to "STD07AK.g00".(withous spaces)
    4.Now you can install again and it should be ok That worked for me, and it was exactly the same problem
    5.Good Luck

What should I do now? If I can not rename the file it is not going to work... >.>
    Need help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12