aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

DRAMAtical Murder Reconnect BLACK LOADING SCREEN!!!!!!

Everytime i open up dmmdrc_crack , it always leaves me hanging on a black loading screen right after the CAUTION label! I tried multiple versions of dmmdrc but all of them had the same problem. I have windows 7. I think dmmdrc is the problem since i had no trouble playing dmmd. I tried everything! I ran dmmdrc on windows xp, crack, patched, downloaded direct x, set region to jap, redownloaded game, restarted computer, and it still wont fully load! It keeps stopping affter it views the CAUTION label then it stays in a black screen. PLZ HELP! TYYYY

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    The black screen is AFTER the caution message?

Sounds like the script's aren't fully there...

Could you do us a favour and take a screenshot of your files folder for DMMdrc, and post it here? Make sure the Filesizes are visible, it should look something like this one here:
    dmmdre_install_files.png

Pay attention to the filesizes of the files outlined in RED. What does yours look like?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

DMMDrc.jpg its exactly like urs T-T i dunno know why its not working T-T after it shows this DMMDrcCaution.jpg i get a black screen T-T

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Where, exactly, did you save/install the game? From your screenshots, it looks like you downloaded the full-game, which included the English Patch already put in, for example, from Fuwanovel.

The fact your folder says "New Folder" is kind of an issue. It looks like that New Folder is on your Desktop.

You shouldn't have the game there, try moving it someplace else. Make a new folder on your main Hard Drive. Example:

C:\Games\

Then MOVE your installation of DMMdrc there to play it.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Where, exactly, did you save/install the game? From your screenshots, it looks like you downloaded the full-game, which included the English Patch already put in, for example, from Fuwanovel.

The fact your folder says "New Folder" is kind of an issue. It looks like that New Folder is on your Desktop.

You shouldn't have the game there, try moving it someplace else. Make a new folder on your main Hard Drive. Example:

C:\Games\

Then MOVE your installation of DMMdrc there to play it.
    ughhh it still not working T-T

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Have you tried running the Program that looks like a Neon Battery icon yet? SdActi.exe.

Start this program, then close it right away. Sometimes fully-patched version of the game that are downloaded need this program to be run once before it'll work.

Out of curiosity, what is your Windows Username? (Or more I should ask, does it contain any non-typical characters or icons in it?) Sometimes people who have accented characters, or other weird things as their Username in Windows can cause some games to have problems reading the "Save Data" folder, so it may crash or behave weirdly.

Another option to try, is to delete the SaveData folder for DMMdrc, and let the game re-create it. The saved game folder can be easily navigated to, by clicking the "Start" button, then in the search box type: %APPDATA% and press enter.

Now navigate to a folder named \NitroplusCHiRAL\, and find the folder for \DRAMAtical Murder reconnect\, and delete it. Then try running the game again.

The black screen problem is a very common occurance, for a bunch of different reasons. So there is no 100% fix for it, so there are a few ways to try this.

Have you played other NitroplusCHiRAL games on your computer before?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Have you tried running the Program that looks like a Neon Battery icon yet? SdActi.exe.

Start this program, then close it right away. Sometimes fully-patched version of the game that are downloaded need this program to be run once before it'll work.

Out of curiosity, what is your Windows Username? (Or more I should ask, does it contain any non-typical characters or icons in it?) Sometimes people who have accented characters, or other weird things as their Username in Windows can cause some games to have problems reading the "Save Data" folder, so it may crash or behave weirdly.

Another option to try, is to delete the SaveData folder for DMMdrc, and let the game re-create it. The saved game folder can be easily navigated to, by clicking the "Start" button, then in the search box type: %APPDATA% and press enter.

Now navigate to a folder named \NitroplusCHiRAL\, and find the folder for \DRAMAtical Murder reconnect\, and delete it. Then try running the game again.

The black screen problem is a very common occurance, for a bunch of different reasons. So there is no 100% fix for it, so there are a few ways to try this.

Have you played other NitroplusCHiRAL games on your computer before?
    When i try to load SDACTI.exe it asks for a 20 digit key password.
    No weird character on my windows username. Just my regular name Ex. John Smith
    I deleted the old dmmdrc saved file and retried it, still nothing T-T
    I played Dmmd and it worked fine. Nothing went wrong. I even saved the whole game package file on my desktop and it had no problems whatsoever.

THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!

btw, ty in advance for putting up with this and helping me!

Another question. Why does Aoba feel pain when someone touches his hair? Are Trip and Virus antagonists? i thought they were Aobas friends lol

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Aoba (L2)
    I had the same problem, I have windows 7 too. My computer is quite stupid so I don't know if it will work on yours...
    I had a video game puted in the player, when I withdrew it, Dmmd workedrc~

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by AkiJin View Post
    I had the same problem, I have windows 7 too. My computer is quite stupid so I don't know if it will work on yours...
    I had a video game puted in the player, when I withdrew it, Dmmd workedrc~
    wait sorry but do u mind explaining this " I had a video game puted in the player, when I withdrew it, Dmmd workedrc~" in depth ? =o ty!!!!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Aoba (L2)
    Err, I was tired and I don't speak english very well ^^'
    I was playing a game but I didn't withdrew the CD from the computer. So, when I started Dmmdrc -> black loading screen... Dmmdrc is supposed to be on a DVD so if there is an other game on your computer, it doesn't work.
    I hope it's clearer for you...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast