aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Heartner Hearts - Character Voice's Problem

Hello,

I'd played Heartner Hearts today. But the character's speaking voice seems to be corrupted. Sound is on and off randomly (Sometimes they have voice but most of the time they're not) >< The sound effect and BGM is still playing perfectly fine, though...

Does anyone has this problem or know how to fix it?
    Last edited by RainyMione; 05-03-2010 at 11:23 PM.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

More info would be needed, such as your OS, how did you install the game, if you tried to reinstall it etc.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thanks you for your reply. ^^

When I found the problem, I'd re-install it one more time, but the result is the same...

Here my PC info.

- WinXP Professional 2002 Service Pack 2
    - Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU
    - RAM 1 GB

I'd burned game image into 2 CD; installation disc and Game disc (as state in .RAR file after unrar.
    I install it using installation disc first then insert game disc when prompt. When the process complete, I played the game with game disc in my CD-ROM.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by RainyMione View Post
    I'd burned game image into 2 CD; installation disc and Game disc (as state in .RAR file after unrar.
    I install it using installation disc first then insert game disc when prompt. When the process complete, I played the game with game disc in my CD-ROM.
    I have never played this game but that might just be the problem, were there any installation guidelines with the files that stated a different method of installing or perhaps on this forum. If you used a different technique to get this game installed the way it was not meant to be played then it is likely that it didn't work out properly, the normal process is mount the image files, install the game and put in the crack to the games folder so you do not need a CD.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

There're no crack or installation guidelines. After I unrar game file, all I get are 3 folders; one is game manual, the other two are names HH GAME and HH INST folder. The INST and GAME folder each have 4 files ( .ccd, .cue, .img, .sub ). I only mount .cue file in each folder then install using the method stated above. Is this method alright? Or should I do it differently?

Yaoi Lover

Savings

I downloaded the first part of 9 uploaded on Mediafire. If you got through the installation then you did that part correct but there has to be a crack file because I don't see how you burn this thing into 2 discs.
    When looking through part 1 all I see is one folder HH game with in it 3 files that are only needed to install, you only need the image file for it and mount it in daemon tools.

The .cue file is not an extra disc, it is required to burn the .img file that is also inside the .rar with programs such as Nero. If you burn it then you are simply burning the HH.img because a .cue is pretty much the burning manual of an .img that programs such as Alcohol 120% or Nero uses to burn them on a disc

Normally you mount the HH.img and install it from there and probably in the folders of this file you have a crack which you then paste into the system folder so that you do not need the installation image anymore. That is how it usually is done.

If you did that and it still will nor work then I might just try another uploaded version of this game.
    Lastly adding, I don't play these BL games because they are always such a hassle if something does go wrong and because I am not going to look through the ordeal of language changing just to play a video game (besides I like other games better), so I cannot give you perfect advice for this odd problem.

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Louise (L9)Katsuya (L10)Mr.R (L9)
    Sephiroth (L8)Aerith (L6)Vincent (L8)
    (S025) OzakiThor (L9)Chocobo
    Actually there is no problem at all, funnily enough!
    Heartner Hearts was only partially voiced, unfortunatly (it's very annoying, i know).
    So yeh, it's no problem, only some of the dialogue is voice acted.
    Don't ask me why, I thought it was weird too.
    And yeh, like you I originally thought it was some problem with the game or error, but it's just how that game is.

Hope you enjoy it anyway, and hope I could set your mind at ease a little!