aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Transferring game save (Animamundi)

I want to play Animamundi on a different computer but I don't want to lose the progress I've made. How do I transfer my saves onto the other computer?

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Valdrigue (L8)Heart 1 (Red)Havi (L6)
    Mookyul (L10)Heart 1 (Blue)Ewon (L2)
    Morinaga (L9)Hyuuga (L5)Labrador (L4)

1.locate the file in your comp (might be in Program files of C: or documents or anywhere else, depending on the game- if you can't find it, use search engine)
    2. open file
    3. find the file labelled as SAVE
    4. copy the file
    5. install game in alternative comp
    6. replace the SAVE file of the alternative comp with the ori SAVE file;p
    it should be the same for all games ;p

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

That's the problem, none of the files or folders are labelled in such a way to indicate that it's a save file. On top of that, all of the files are flash objects so you can't differentiate which ones are the saves by type either. ;(

I assumed that the save file would be somewhere in the game folder so what I did was copy the entire thing into program files on my other comp. But obviously that didn't work out...

EDIT: Nvm, I figured out the problem. Turns out the files are saved in a separate folder all together. Thanks for replying to my question anyways tho.
    Last edited by Pocku; 04-24-2010 at 08:21 PM.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Nano (L5)Shiki (L9)Akira TnC (L9)
    Youji (L9)Makoto (L5)Tetsuo (L9)
    Zenya (L5)Konoe (L2)Rai Lamento (L9)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocku View Post
    That's the problem, none of the files or folders are labelled in such a way to indicate that it's a save file. On top of that, all of the files are flash objects so you can't differentiate which ones are the saves by type either. ;(

I assumed that the save file would be somewhere in the game folder so what I did was copy the entire thing into program files on my other comp. But obviously that didn't work out...

EDIT: Nvm, I figured out the problem. Turns out the files are saved in a separate folder all together. Thanks for replying to my question anyways tho.
    Please, if you see this, could you tell me the folder in which the save files are stored? I can't seem to find it, and I really don't want to lose everything I did on that game D:

BANNED
    Savings

The problem happen like above .
    you can ask the professional for help.
    then you can get the perfect answer to solve it

vulpix29
    Quote Originally Posted by chopancake View Post
    Please, if you see this, could you tell me the folder in which the save files are stored? I can't seem to find it, and I really don't want to lose everything I did on that game D:
    I found it in this folder
    C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\HKGY3LVZ
    Hope it helps

Ambrose66
    I have windows 7 and I can't find the saves.
    Would someone please help me? I've erased them once when I used CCcleaner.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

ok! for everyone who wants to either delete or transfer there AnimaMundi save file >.< I found it
    C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player

you'll see a folder called localhost, in that folder is all the animamundi save data

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Kiba (L6)Black Cat 2Nana (L5)
    CravatMoonlightHeart 1 (Red)
    Izaya (L3)Nezumi (L4)Sion (L5)
    Also, you will only find the files if you have set your computer to "Show hidden files/folders/whatever"