aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Kuu
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Togainu no Chi - Installation error.

Hey, guys. I need some serious help with my Togainu no Chi game I torrented from Togainu No Chi [JAP] [PC] (download torrent) - TPB

I checked in the 2010 help thread for this game and that person was having the same issue I am having now. Some people have gotten this game to work from this torrent but many others are still having the same issue I am having. The game installs fine but when I try to start the game, it tells me something about a game disc:

shit.jpg

(My laptop is in Japanese local and I have the latest update for DirectX)

A person in the previous help thread mentioned that it probably has something to do with a crack file not being pasted into the game. However, I don't know if this torrent came with a crack file at all. The torrent says that it should work without a game disc so I'm assuming there's supposed to be a crack somewhere.

This is what came with my torrent: (pirate bay)

This is what my game directory looks like (with the english patch installed in case you needed to know)

****.jpg

Someone please help me and tell me how to fix this. I've searched EVERYWHERE for a solution. On the torrent page, the uploader nor anyone else has explained how to resolve the issue and it seems that a lot of people are having this problem too. I even checked the comments on the english patch installation walkthrough and there are people also voicing this same issue without any help of resolve. :c

I don't know if I have to like... mount the .img file onto a disc or something to access whatever crack file might be inside it? I have no idea. None of my programs allow me to burn the .img onto a disc. The only things I can mount are the CCD and CUE files. The "togainu" file (the one without any extension, although the extension is .img) cannot be mounted with daemon. There is no readme.txt file to help with installation.

If anyone has used this torrent to download the game and has gotten it to work properly, please tell me what you did to get it to work! I would very much appreciate it!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Saga Masamune (L6)Endo (L2)DS_001_left
    (S031) Shou(Event) Forum - Hazuki (young)
    what kind of software you use?
    if you using ISO, it won't work properly...
    use Daemon Tool Lite... This is similiar with my problem, but it worked when I used Daemon Tool Lite

Hope this can help you

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Install the OLDEST version of Daemon Tools Lite. Old Version of Daemon Tools Download - OldApps.com

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I am having the same problem as this person. And I did use Daemon Tool Lite. My computer is the Vista and I have the latest DirectX.
    Can someone please help me as well?