aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Help with Maid Hajimemashita game

I downloaded Maid Hajimemashita under the link from Megarotic. Shortly after extracting. I tried to play its maid exe, but I had a problem. It doesn't respond, so in the end, i shifted the exe into the data 1 rar extracted folder. Then, it can run & play.

I was excited BUT after i finished the first couple story (Menou & Ritsu), it doesn't continue the storyline to the next couple (Kohaku & Hisui) which it should. Therefore, i was able to accomplish ONLY first story and then end. That's all, and i can't jump to the next couple or whatsoever.

Is this normal or do i have to get/download an additional file(s) to continue to the next story?

As far as I view its walkthrough, many players claim to have continue to the next story and the one after. Therefore, they seem to have completed the whole game and its couples.

What is it that I had done wrong in the process of installing the game? Or is it that the game itself only hold only one couple's storyline? Can someone help me out with this matter? Thank you very much.

Yaoi Devotee
    Savings

That's strange... it should let you go to one of the brothers after you complete Menou/Ritsu for the first time. I completed Hisui's routes after my first Menou/Ritsu route, so whatever your version is doing, it's not right.

Are you sure you completed the first route to the end? The second time around, you should get a choice between Menou/Hisui/Sango after they show up at Ritsu's house, and you'll go onto the route of whoever you choose. If that choice doesn't show up, then the game has not recorded you finishing the first route. If you don't get that choice, try playing Menou's route through to the end credits and see if it registers in your game's memory. If you go through again, to the end credits, and still don't get the option to go to the other routes, then there's more wrong with your game than I know how to fix. o.0

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thanks Wolf for the reply. Apparently, i finish Menou/Ritsu, then after that yes i did return to Ritsu's place for a little more scene, but after that credits showed, as if the game had finished. (I vaguely remember whether i did or did not wait for the credit to end), but when i return, it never showed me the second couple choice as in Hisui/Kohaku start. Or even given me any choice to choose between any other couples, so forget about the side stories.

Thanks again Wolf, for the reply. Been waiting someone to give some heads-up all these while.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I have two problems! First problem - Something similar to me happened for the first part of your explanation. I couldn't get mine to start properly, a small icon pops up and loads a black window THEN another rectangular icon saying stuff in Japanese and "AudioBase" <-- i have no idea what that means. I used Magic disk to mount it. Though i used to have Daemon Tools pro(trial). Second problem. Okay so I'm not really a careful person so when it expired, i uninstalled it as the way it was~with games mounted and crap. After uninstalling Daemons pro my games started to stop working on me(i don't know why). Before they were perfectly fine and working...i wonder if magic disk is not properly mounting Maid Hajimemashite.
    (urgh i think i got a little off topic)
    Last edited by Nyanmix; 01-07-2011 at 07:11 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ok. I don't known if I should ask here, but can someone tell me - is there somewhere in internet a magic box that will change this japanese language into english?
    Last edited by Rybiczek; 01-10-2011 at 02:07 PM.

trieukimlinh
    Help me, plz ~~

I can't play. I extract it to a folder, it looks like this.

So, what can I do continue, plz tell me?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Zero (L8)Hei (L7)Sousuke (L5)
    Quote Originally Posted by trieukimlinh View Post
    Help me, plz ~~

I can't play. I extract it to a folder, it looks like this.

So, what can I do continue, plz tell me?
    you just need to mount the image files (maid.cue or maid.img) by using Alcohol or Daemon Tools.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Error

Quote Originally Posted by Keefer View Post
    you just need to mount the image files (maid.cue or maid.img) by using Alcohol or Daemon Tools.
    i tried to mount but it keep saying ''Error in command line''