aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Thread: Lamento & AGTH

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Spacer 1Tsurumaru Kuninaga (L8)Spacer 1
    (S046) Kogitsunemaru

Lamento & AGTH

I was trying to use AGTH with Lamento, but agth isn't getting the text from the game.

I used this => "[Nitro+CHiRAL] Lamento ~Beyond the Void~ (DVD-ROM Version): First, apply the Ver. 1.03 patch. Then replace the game .exe with the .exe in this noDVD patch. Add the /HAN-8@403510 parameter. Select the UserHookA thread. "

The game worked well, but agth didn't D=
    Can someone help me with this? what should I write in the target field of agth?

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Ranmaru I (L1)ElizabethAsami (L9)
    Dino (L9)Hibari (L9)Asato (L9)
    Moto (L8)Al (L1)G (L9)

Just to warn you Lamento sucks with agth, because it has a lot of different text boxes. You have two options on how to use agth - one hooks chapter by chapter, the other hooks individual strings in the chapter and translates it (so depending on the text on your screen, you have to switch between strings). It's explained in this video.

But, in short:
    1st option - write in /c /p**** (the **** - here goes the PID number from Lamento, you can see it by clicking ctrl alt delete -> processes -> look for the PID collumn)
    2nd option - /c /p**** /HAN-8@403510 parameter

In both cases, you'll have to wait for a bit before UserHookA/GetGylphOutlineA appears. If you use the first version, atlas needs some time to translate, because a lot of text is pasted there.
    You'll see the example in the video^^

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Spacer 1Tsurumaru Kuninaga (L8)Spacer 1
    (S046) Kogitsunemaru
    Quote Originally Posted by KuroMiyu View Post
    Just to warn you Lamento sucks with agth, because it has a lot of different text boxes. You have two options on how to use agth - one hooks chapter by chapter, the other hooks individual strings in the chapter and translates it (so depending on the text on your screen, you have to switch between strings). It's explained in this video.

But, in short:
    1st option - write in /c /p**** (the **** - here goes the PID number from Lamento, you can see it by clicking ctrl alt delete -> processes -> look for the PID collumn)
    2nd option - /c /p**** /HAN-8@403510 parameter

In both cases, you'll have to wait for a bit before UserHookA/GetGylphOutlineA appears. If you use the first version, atlas needs some time to translate, because a lot of text is pasted there.
    You'll see the example in the video^^
    Thank you so much!!

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Ranmaru I (L1)ElizabethAsami (L9)
    Dino (L9)Hibari (L9)Asato (L9)
    Moto (L8)Al (L1)G (L9)

You're welcum^^ Enjoy the game~