aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Heart 1 (Blue)Koujaku (L6)YinYang 1
    Makoto Tachibana (L6)Asato (L9)(S059) Kurose
    Kurose (L8)Sang Woo (L7)Arikawa Youichi (L9)

Question Silver Chaos Patch

I've downloaded Silver Chaos, unzipped it, and installed it. When I get around to downloading the 1.2 Patch that's when I have problems. I have it all downloaded, I click on the 1.2 Patch.exe, the problem comes when I click on Setup.exe, when I do that, it does nothing. I've tried this in both Japanese and English on my computer, I've put the 1.2 Patch.exe in the Silver Chaos folder, I've put it in a folder of it's own. It just won't do anything. Help me!

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Link (L7)Heart 1 (Red)Adol (L10)
    Pit (L7)(Event) IRC - CloudTrunks (L10)
    Pray for JapanLink (L8)Chocobo

Hello. Japanese mode is not really needed for the patch. I think it can be that the file had an error when downloading. Have you tried to redownload the patch file again? (You can get it here)

Besides that, what Windows are you using? Windows XP, Vista, 7. If Vista or 7, try to run the patch in XP compatibility mode, and also can try to 'run as administrator' in 7 as well. Also, I hope you installed in the default folders. Besides that I don't know what it can be... I hope you manage to fix it, good luck! BTW, welcome to the forum!