aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Keita (L1)

Problem with Enzai game

Yesterday I downloaded the game from a megaupload link. I downloaded the game not in pieces, but all of it.
    When I started playing I noticed that sometimes appeared a little window saying 'File[BGM_02.wav] could not be opened'.
    Of course the number of the wav file changes, depending on the scenes I'm playing at. I can hear the voices of the characters and the other sounds, but not the 'soundtrack'. What can I do to solve this problem?

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Link (L7)Heart 1 (Red)Adol (L10)
    Pit (L7)(Event) IRC - CloudTrunks (L10)
    Pray for JapanLink (L8)Chocobo

Hello there... A question, what kind of installation did you chose? Minimum (10MB), Standard (380MB), or Full (630MB). I think you get this kind of errors of 'file X not found' when you install 'minimum' and 'standard' options, because while playing, it tries to load a few files from the (supposed) CD. If this is the case, just uninstall and try installing FULL option. Then see if it still happens again.

If you already installed the FULL option, but you still get the same messages, then I think its a damaged file, which maybe was caused by broken downloaded file. If this is the case, try to download the game again, from a different source if possible.
    Good luck!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

i just had the same problem today and here's how i fixed it:

i ran tune up utilities 2009 and then i ran 1-click maintenance. it looked like i had several problems on the programs area, the one that involves activeX & COM, so i just clicked "fix all" and bingo! n__n

it turned out that my stupid brother ¬¬ took my laptop yesterday and installed some software crap, music maker, & other stuff, i ignored that first, but then when i ran enzai today and the bgm crashed that was the only thing that i thought might have caused the problem, but uninstalling and restoring my system didn't help.

so... did you install some software recently?? because that might be the cause too... try out running 1-click maintenance and tell me if you got it fixed n__n

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Keita (L1)
    I solved the problem easily. I just changed computer XD now it works!