aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Tsuna (L10)Daisuke (L10)Katsuya (L10)
    Zoro (L10)Luffy (L10)Sora KH (L10)
    Yamamoto (L7)Sora (L6)Wish

Missing Scenes in Kichiku Megane

I'm missing two scenes in Kichiku Megane (the first one), one for each Katsuya.

This is wierd because I have 31/31 endings completed...

It seems that the Megane one is a Mido scene and the Normal one is a Honda scene... I checked over my CGs and I'm not really missing anything... so I find it wierd that I'm actually missing CGs...

Can anyone help me on this? As in what they are, the characters in them and how I can get them?

Yaoi Devotee
    Savings

...If you have all the endings, it's weird that you don't have these. I can't help you out with getting them if there's something wrong with your game - I'm hopeless with computers - but I can tell you what routes to take so you can double-check.

The Megane scene: "Ore wo Zonbun ni Tanoshimasero" (Let me enjoy myself to my heart's content).
    CG is Midou, Megane!Katsuya, and olive oil. Or maybe vinegar, I can't remember.
    Takes place when Honda and Megane!Katsuya crash Midou's condo. Honda passes out dead drunk and Megane molests Midou in the kitchen. The usual. I think it's the second Midou-molestation scene? It should be a standard one, meaning you should hit it pretty much every time you do a Megane!Katsuya/Midou route. During this scene, you get the choice "anta ni kyoumi ga aru" (I'm interested in you) vs. "kowashite mitai to omotta" (I thought I'd try breaking you), the former of which leads you to the good end and the latter of which leads you to endings #1 & 2.

The Normal scene: "HOPELESS."
    CG is Katsuya with a red collar and leash, doing the naughty with Mr. R.
    Katsuya becomes Mr. R's sex slave, because he's just that pathetic and useless. It's bad ending #22. Take the good choices until you're downstairs freaking out with Honda about the super-big order that Megane started on and that Normal!Katsuya forgot about. You'll get a choice between "yatte miyou" (let's try it), which leads you to the good ending, and "muri da yo" (I can't!), which leads you to this ending.

If you go through these routes again and still can't get them to show up in your completed list, then there's something wrong with your game, and I'm afraid you'll have to go to someone more knowledgeable about the inner workings of computers than I am to fix that. -.0

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Tsuna (L10)Daisuke (L10)Katsuya (L10)
    Zoro (L10)Luffy (L10)Sora KH (L10)
    Yamamoto (L7)Sora (L6)Wish
    I think I'll have to marry you now haha

It worked

Thanks so much :P cuz I was thinking of sending this save file to my friend so she doesn't have to go through the whole game for all the pronz

I cross referenced two guides and it seems that some of the choices I picked were the wrong ones, so even though it lead to the same ending, not as much dialogue was unlocked so the scene didn't add =P (in case you or someone else wants to know)

Thanks alot =D once I finish up the CG section as well I might upload it to AF hehe who knows

Yaoi Devotee
    Savings

Oh, good, I'm glad it worked. ^^ You and your friend enjoy your pronz. ^^;

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Batman (L1)Kakashi (L2)Kunimasa (L3)
    Asami (L5)Grimmjow (L6)Zoro (L7)
    Can anyone please tell me how I can get ending 11 and 28? I'm playing the game completely blind and I also have subtitle problems...instead of japanese there are very weird letters which don't make sense at all.

So can anyone pinpoint me into right direction? Ending 11 and 28? maybe some helpful hints,..cause a whole "how to" would be to much to ask..I understand that...please help?

Yaoi Legend

Savings

(S077) Yashiro (chibi)Shinohara Keiji (L13)(S078) Doumeki (chibi)
    (S013) Akihito(S020) Yokozawa(S002) Misaki
    Vincent (L8)Valdrigue (L8)Duo (L5)
    @NightelfsLady

Refer to this post: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f16/t9...ml#post2418344
    It listed the guides for most endings, including ED 11 and 28.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Batman (L1)Kakashi (L2)Kunimasa (L3)
    Asami (L5)Grimmjow (L6)Zoro (L7)
    Thank you so much for your help!!!