aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

xResurrection

Question Silver Chaos 1 Patch Problem

First post here, sorry if I've done something wrong :/

Anyway. I installed Silver Chaos properly with the 600 MB setting and I downloaded the version 1.0 patch that includes the 1.2 patch. I unzipped it all and then clicked on the 1.2 patch which unpacked a bunch of files. Among these was the Setup, which I clicked on, and....nothing happens. Absolutely nothing. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong or if there's something else I need to be doing...I'm using Vista if that helps at all. Please help :/

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Link (L7)Heart 1 (Red)Adol (L10)
    Pit (L7)(Event) IRC - CloudTrunks (L10)
    Pray for JapanLink (L8)Chocobo

Hmm, unless I got it wrong, it sounds like the new files installed in a wrong location.

I'd suggest to delete/uninstall everything that was installed, then, afterwards, install the game (600mb option) first, and then copy the 2 patches (1.2patch and English 1.0patch) inside the installed folder, and run them to patch. Finally try to check if the game plays fine!
    As far as I know, it works for Vista (not sure in 7 tho), but it should work... Good luck!

zizzy123
    Yeah it didn't work for me at first too, but you do have to move the patches to inside your installed folder and then run the patch