aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

ShounenAiYume

Question Sukisho (Sukisyo) Game: Rain - HELP...

Okie...well, I just downloaded Sukisyo: Rain, and unzipped it...And now I feel like an idiot (partially because I am) and I can't for the life of me figure out what to do to get it to actually play...

SO!...Now, let's assume that I have absolutely no experience with this sort of stuff (which I don't...) and that you have to explain every single step to me (which you do...). I know computers themselves well enough to follow instructions (so you don't have to say..."see that blue box that looks like a computer? okay hover the little white arrow on your screen over that and press the left button on your mouse twice in a row really quick"...and yes, I had to actually specify that because the fact that I'm so lost with this makes my intelligence feel threatened...-_-) but I still have no idea how to get the game working.

Okay, so I unzipped it. I now have 6 files in my folder:

decode (MS-DOS Batch File)
    IMAGE.CCD
    IMAGE.img.emc
    IMAGE.sub
    unemc
    IMAGE.img

...I ran the decode file right off the bat................but now...

Um, well I haven't the slightest clue what to do, so.....Anyone want to tell me how get from where I am nowhere (which is disappointed, frustrated and sleepy) to where I'm able to actually PLAY the game?

I am DYING to play this game...I owe an arm and a leg to the person who takes the time to help me with this. (...assuming someone will? *quiver*)

Many millions of thanks in advance!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Cecil (L1)Warrior of Light (L1)Firion (L2)
    Zidane (L2)Cloud (L4)Zack (L8)
    Bartz (L1)
    Those are image files for CDs, (think of it like a ROM)

You need a program that can pretend to be a virtual CD reader like Daemon tools to mount the images Here's info on how to do that: How to mount an image on Daemon Tools? - The solution

After that, just wait, your computer should read those files as if they were CD discs and you can install the game in no time.

ShounenAiYume
    Quote Originally Posted by leea View Post
    Those are image files for CDs, (think of it like a ROM)

You need a program that can pretend to be a virtual CD reader like Daemon tools to mount the images Here's info on how to do that: How to mount an image on Daemon Tools? - The solution

After that, just wait, your computer should read those files as if they were CD discs and you can install the game in no time.
    ARIGATOU GOZAIMASHITA! You have no idea how awesome you are, no, seriously. Thank you! :3