aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Lover

Savings

(S094) Chu SangwooFree Dolphin(S093) Jang Jaeyoung
    (S053) Victor NikiforovHeart 1 (Red)(S052) Yuri Katsuki
    YuYang (L3)Free SharkLiHuan (L3)

Exclamation Gibberish text dialogues

I've already set my regional settings to Japanese, installed east asian language and installed Japanese IME. I have already installed the update patch too. But when I played the game, this happens:

Where did I go wrong?!! Last time, on my old computer, I manage to play Lucky Dogs perfectly fine, only without the update patch. And now, when I exit the game, I get an error

This also didn't happen last time when I played the game.

Help..

---

zizzy123
    Hmm. You've set your system locale to Japanese? Have you tried just installing the game without putting the update patch? I installed mine without the update patch using the standard way and it worked. Were you using the update patch for the AGTH?

For Lucky Dog 1, I read that you must apply the update patch while having Microsoft Net Framework 3.5 on your system and also add the /HS14@4E9C07 /w12FBAE parameters(in the targets).

Maybe you should try reinstalling and running it without the AGTH. There's a nice site that has most translations here with pictures that I found useful: Spirit/Heart of Ice and there's a translation here in the forums too.

Sorry for the lousy help!