aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

masterklaviere

Help with Masquerade

So, basically, I downloaded all 12 parts from the forums. Now, i usually am able to do the rest on my own, but for some reason....

I extracted the files with winrar and they are still 12 seperate parts (this may be the problem) and I have Daemon Tools, but it just doesn't work when I try to mount the images. ;A;

Yaoi Fan

Savings

(S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)(S028) Fushimi Saruhiko(S027) Usami Akihiko
    Angeal (L6)(S017) Tatsumi Souichi(S026) Kei Yamashiro
    (S012) Hollow Ichigo(S013) Akihito(S011) Usami Fuyuhiko
    hmm there are 2 possibilities, either those are joined with HJ split or you need to properly clik on all 12 parts and extract them as a masquerade.rar

masterklaviere
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCat View Post
    hmm there are 2 possibilities, either those are joined with HJ split or you need to properly clik on all 12 parts and extract them as a masquerade.rar
    Well, I already extracted each individual part. Would I need to put them all together in order to install the game? I'm very confused. (I got my other games from torrents and they were so very straight forward)

Yaoi Fan

Savings

(S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)(S028) Fushimi Saruhiko(S027) Usami Akihiko
    Angeal (L6)(S017) Tatsumi Souichi(S026) Kei Yamashiro
    (S012) Hollow Ichigo(S013) Akihito(S011) Usami Fuyuhiko
    you need to extract them all together, I mean do ctrl + click or shift down or highlight all of them and right click, extract to masquerade (for example... i dunno what is the file name but yep... there should not be any dodgy name like part1 or something like that.

masterklaviere
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCat View Post
    you need to extract them all together, I mean do ctrl + click or shift down or highlight all of them and right click, extract to masquerade (for example... i dunno what is the file name but yep... there should not be any dodgy name like part1 or something like that.
    Okay, I extracted them all together. Now, there's DISC 1 and DISC 2....