aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Sakuya (L5)Akihito (L4)Kadaj (L8)

Can someone explain games winrar?

okay. i downloaded the Absolute obedience game in two parts. however, i dont understand how to link the two winrar's together to play the game. i thought i had it at one point, but when i go to try and play the game it tells me to insert the game disk. but i cant do that. can anyone help me?

Yaoi Legend
    Savings

Renji (L6)Havoc (L9)

I'm pretty sure you need a program that makes the file act like a cd.
    Like Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%.

Not sure, tho.

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

what are the exact formats of the files given? if possible, go into a folder, Tools > Folder Options > View > un-check Hide Known File Extensions
    IF the files are a *.bin and a *.cue file, mount the *.cue files (a cuesheet) using a program like Daemon Tools, Alcohol 120%, or PowerISO.

Yaoi Expert
    Savings

Lelouch (young) (L1)

Put the two of the in one place :

Desktop

Left click to the number 01 and tell it extract here

It will start extracting 1 but it will continue to extract the 2 as well

Itll give you the game joined

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Heero (L4)Honey (L2)Link (L7)
    Johan Liebert (L3)(S012) Hollow IchigoMokkun
    Near (L9)
    Keep the archives in the same folder and extract the first one. Winrar should detect the other archive pieces and extract it.*

Once the archive is extracted there may either be installation files, or an image file (.iso .bin) and maybe a .cue file with a checksum file. If there are installation files go ahead and do a virus scan on them first then install (install.exe or setup.exe is common). If either the install or the game ask for a CD you will need to either burn the image (your burning tool may not support the image if it's something other then an iso) to CD or (and this is the better option) you will need to install a program that will emulate a device and read the image as though it were a CD (this is called a loopback device.) Daemon tools is great for windows (again if you're on another OS tell me.)

Install that and you should restart. Daemon tools should show up in your tray after running it. use the menu to mount the image on the new emulated drive. If it fails to mount then you may need to convert the image file to something Deamon tools recognizes (iso is universal).

If it fails after that, it's most likely the distributor's fault.

*If you are trying to extract using another archive extraction tool (if you're using OSX, Linux, or a UNIX variant for example) If you are not doing it on Windows tell me and I should be able to give you the command line options you're looking for.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

*Stalking Aizen-sama, Gathering all Aizen-sama, along with my Doctors of Darknes...and cute pets.
    Savings

Garrus Vakarian (L10)Aizen (L10)(Event) Forum - Rayflo
    Larva (L2)Aizen Sousuke Hōgyoku (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)
    Rayflo (L8)Shinohara Keiji (L13)Aizen (L3)

well if it a rar files, and they are in the same folder, you just right click on part one and click extact to ect. then it should extac all the folders into one for you.