aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Angry Silver Chaos Fanbox: Eternal Fantasia

I just got finished playing Silver Chaos, and I got all the CG's and went through ALL the endings...... and I was really excited to get onto to playing the Fanbox and them moving on to Silver Chaos 2.....

I found a forum to down load it... it was in 2 parts..... and stuff... I extracted both winrar's and I was stuck, then I read other forums and figured out I had to download stuff like Alcohol 100% or Deamon Tools ...... I also read on a post, that it may be better to download Deamon tools for games... I downloaded it, tried to run it, and it is big problem, it's killing me. So, I gave up on it, I'm just about to delete it.... but I wanna hear what others have to say first (sorry if I sound rude, I'm tottally pi***ed at the thing right now, it tried to kil/bug my computer!!)

I had downloaded Silver chaos in parts aswell, but the person that posted it, had a merger file as well, I was wondering if there was anything like that, that I could download to get this game to work....???? or does anyone know how I can make this game work,..... I'm serious, I think this has me so annoyed I might just go commit a crime..... (has gone nuts ) But don't worry, I won't... I'm a good citizen now ~ ^-^ .... if anyone can help, that'd be great.....

(I think BL games don't like me.... there giving me a lot of trouble.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Usami (L2)Misaki (L1)Ritsuka (L7)
    Akira (L3)Suzuki-sanAyase (L8)
    Yogi (L1)Clear DM (L8)
    if it's japanesse game,,you have to change your regional first..
    go on: blgames.ukepile.com/
    or in this site: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f52/t6..._japanese.html
    hope it works...

White Butterfly

Savings

Akira (L1)Otoya (L5)Hollow Ichigo (L9)
    Sasuke (L7)Hisoka (L9)Aizen L1 [G]
    Ace L1 [G]Ryoga (L5)DS_003_(4)bottomleft

Hm, the way you describe your problem is very vague. Please give us more details...saying it just won't work is not enough. State the file extension of the game, describe the error if there is any; screenshots will be great.

For now, you can check this thread: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t2...-game-faq.html

It has all details about Alcohol 100%, Daemon Tools, image files, etc. If it's not enough, just post again.

Goodluck!
    Last edited by kriska22; 06-15-2009 at 02:34 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

More Info

Quote Originally Posted by kriska22 View Post
    Hm, the way you describe your problem is very vague. Please give us more details...saying it just won't work is not enough. State the file extension of the game, describe the error if there is any; screenshots will be great.

For now, you can check this thread: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t2...-game-faq.html

It has all details about Alcohol 100%, Daemon Tools, image files, etc. If it's not enough, just post again.

Goodluck!
    Okay, so I've downloaded Deamon tools and when I try to install it, it crashes... and my computer starts to go haywire... just shuts down. Deamon Tools asks me to activate it, and I use the trial version, and it asks me to give my email, as soon as I do that. It crashes.....

It gave me no choice other than, to delete it.... so I did, and searched the internet, on how to combine split files, and such. And I found out, you could use HJ split. so I downloaded HJ split just now, and combined the files...

It was a success! But now I'm trying to install the fanbox and I'm stuck... so my new problem is how to install it.... do you think you could help me with that?
    There is this thing in the rar that says dxsetup.exe... and I thought that was the download thing, but when I click it nothing happens...
    I'm not good at explaining what it is..... if you want some screenshots, please PM me.....

If this doesn't make sense I'm sorry, its because.... I originally told just the details of my problem... then I found out about HJ split, and used it, and now I have a new problem.... so.... yea... if that's not all my brain is a little fried, from not having a good nights' sleep.... so...yea, sorry if it doesn't make sense

READ NEXT POST
    Last edited by Animemimirue8; 06-15-2009 at 12:48 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Talking Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Animemimirue8 View Post
    Okay, so I've downloaded Deamon tools and when I try to install it, it crashes... and my computer starts to go haywire... just shuts down. Deamon Tools asks me to activate it, and I use the trial version, and it asks me to give my email, as soon as I do that. It crashes.....

It gave me no choice other than, to delete it.... so I did, and searched the internet, on how to combine split files, and such. And I found out, you could use HJ split. so I downloaded HJ split just now, and combined the files...

It was a success! But now I'm trying to install the fanbox and I'm stuck... so my new problem is how to install it.... do you think you could help me with that?
    There is this thing in the rar that says dxsetup.exe... and I thought that was the download thing, but when I click it nothing happens...
    I'm not good at explaining what it is..... if you want some screenshots, please PM me.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Animemimirue8 View Post

If this doesn't make sense I'm sorry, its because.... I originally told just the details of my problem... then I found out about HJ split, and used it, and now I have a new problem.... so.... yea... if that's not all my brain is a little fried, from not having a good nights' sleep.... so...yea, sorry if it doesn't make sense
    Never mind all of that beFore............ I've finally fixed the problem!!! I don't know what I did, the last thing I did was slam my head against the key board over and over again and it started working!!!!!! Now, I'm just trying to figure out which MB I'm supposed to use(since the in Silver Chaos, you had to specifically use the 600MB one)... the 320MB or the 370MB or the 50MB, but I don't think that'll be much of a problem~