aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Unhappy Silver chaos, (again I'm posting because of this game)

Just wondering.... does anyone know how to unlock all the CG's? I've been at it for hours, pressing all possible choices trying to figure out how to unlock the CG's I've got most of them done.... just a few left......... It'd be helpful if someone knew

Just, to make it obvious, I'm not asking for the CG pack, I'm asking how to unlock the whole CG pack. and if your going to link me either to Here or Here Please don't.......

Because any guide in japanese, is currently useless to me.. I can't read it.

ZSP
    I'll help out again What you're looking for is called a capture guide; you can find many of those in the Game Spot section, under the BL Guides subsection, Here. As for the Silver Chaos capture guide, it's Here.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Talking Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by ZSP View Post
    I'll help out again What you're looking for is called a capture guide; you can find many of those in the Game Spot section, under the BL Guides subsection, Here. As for the Silver Chaos capture guide, it's Here.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!! Seriously your so much help!!!! I think I've fallen in Love (lol jk ) Now I'm gonna go use the "capture guide" .... yay~ Again, your awesome ^-^

ZSP
    No problem, glad I could help.