aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Exclamation Silver Chaos help + Confusion

I've been going crazy trying to figure this out..... How do you save where your at on Silver Chaos???????? I seen the vivid color folder in "my documents" but when I play the game I can't figure out how to save. I get that the "auto" button automatically takes you through the game. and that the "book button" on the side is the manuel way. I also get that the "options" button, is like the settings button... (even if I can't read it) and backlog button shows how far you've come, and lets you see everything that's happend. The flag with the 'x' closes the box w/ all the lettering. But I still can't figure out how to save !!!! Do I press 'ctrl + s' or something?! PLEASE someone tell me how to save the game....!

Also, how do you apply the english trans patch 1.2 ???? It confuses me.... (the one from Onadoru Euphoria ) Some people (I've read on this forum) have said that if you apply it some parts are then in english..... So... how do I apply it? it always seems to crash when I try to make it work.......
    And when it crashes and I finally get annoyed and start to play silver chaos.... it doesn't work, the patch some how makes it have errors, and I have to restart my comp to make it work, and the patch is still useless!

If someone could answer both probs that'd be great.... but right now I'm more concerned about the First one.....

~Mimi

ZSP
    Well, it's been years since I've played Silver Chaos, but if I recall correctly, in order to save the game you had to right click on the screen and choose that option. If this doesn't work or the right-click menu options are also in Japanese, provide me with a screenshot so I can properly indicate how to save it.

The patch is indeed an english translation of the game, however I don't know if it's a complete translation. In order to install it you will firstly need to install the correction patch from Vivid Color, preferably right after installing the game, and then make sure the translation patch you are installing is the latest one. You can download both of these Here. So in short, I recommend uninstalling and re-installing the game altogether. Afterwards you should be able to play without issues, but if you still have problems relating to the english patch, you might find the answer in This Thread.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Talking Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by ZSP View Post
    Well, it's been years since I've played Silver Chaos, but if I recall correctly, in order to save the game you had to right click on the screen and choose that option. If this doesn't work or the right-click menu options are also in Japanese, provide me with a screenshot so I can properly indicate how to save it.

The patch is indeed an english translation of the game, however I don't know if it's a complete translation. In order to install it you will firstly need to install the correction patch from Vivid Color, preferably right after installing the game, and then make sure the translation patch you are installing is the latest one. You can download both of these Here. So in short, I recommend uninstalling and re-installing the game altogether. Afterwards you should be able to play without issues, but if you still have problems relating to the english patch, you might find the answer in This Thread.
    Thank you soooooooo Much!!!!!! You don't know how happy you'ce just made me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd been trying to figure it out for a while now.... thanks again ^-^ .... this is the first time I've tried to play a BL game... so I was having problems..... yay~ anyway, I'll try what you've said

ZSP
    No problem, I'm glad to help Good luck, I hope you can solve it now.