aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Addict

Savings

(S022) IasonN (L7)(S023) England
    Tohru (L5)Mutsumi (L8)Yoshinaga Koushi (L7)
    Tomohiro Shiraishi (L5)Chocobo(S067) Azumaya Junta

kichiku Megane Game Installation - How to combine two discs?

I've downloaded this game from sendspace and got the files in the form of 2 discs. I've tried click autorun_rlsmm from disc 1 but halfway through the installation, an error message appears demanding disc 2. I then pressed the autorun_rlsmm in disc 2 but nothing happens. Please help!

Note: i'm using windows Vista, and i've successfully joined the disc1part1 with disc1part2 and disc2part1 with disc2part2 so its simply a matter of combining the discs

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    If you have both discs mounted at the same time it'll automatically find disc two. If you only have one virtual drive, you can unmount disc one when it asks for disc two and mount disc two (it's the equivalent of opening a real CD drive and switching discs). Either way, the game will automatically continue when it sees the other disc--there's no need to run it.

Yaoi Addict

Savings

(S022) IasonN (L7)(S023) England
    Tohru (L5)Mutsumi (L8)Yoshinaga Koushi (L7)
    Tomohiro Shiraishi (L5)Chocobo(S067) Azumaya Junta
    hi thanks for answering! what do you mean both discs mounted at the same time? what software or button do you use to mount a disc? i extracted the files under two separate folders Kuchiki Megane [Disc1] and Kuchiki Megane Disc[2] and these two folders are in the same folder together so it shouldnt have problems finding each other?

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    If you haven't played BL games before, you should read through all the posts on these two threads: Read This Before Installing Any Japanese Games and BL Game FAQ. They'll explain everything you need to now about how to get ISOs to work.

Also, one of the threads says to burn your games but I think that's a waste of cds. Instead, download DaemonTool and mount them (I've explained how to use Daemon several times so one of them has to be in those threads). If you run into problems with DT because you're on Vista, Alcohol 120% is also able to mount ISOs.