aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Tetsuo (L9)Heart 1 (Red)Youji (L9)
    Koujaku (L6)Heart 1 (Red)Aoba (L2)
    Ciel (L9)Pray for Japan

Unhappy Togainu no Chi Help ?

Ok, I just downloaded the game and DAEMON tools (I read other Togainu help topics for this). Anyway, I also happened to find a guide on how to install the game also, but . . . there was one part where the guide said to open the .CCD file, and mount the .bin file to DAEMON. The thing is, there's no .bin file in it, and I CAN'T open the .CCD file.

[I'm on Windows XP by the way]

Uhm . . . right now, I am STUCK, and I have no idea what-so-ever on what to do about this . . .

Help please ??

(It also told me to change the "File Types" to "All Files" and I did, but the .bin file did not show up)

EDIT : I tried mounting the .CCD file but a pop up said that it was unable to access image file . . .
    Last edited by Roxas; 05-15-2009 at 04:15 PM.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    What files do you have? (I'm pretty sure that guide says nothing about opening the CCD file--you mount the CCD files. The general rule with BL games is if nothing Daemon shows mounts, you select all types and mount the BIN file because that's usually the file that needs to be mounted. Why Daemon doesn't show it by default, I have no idea).

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ciel (L9)Pray for Japan
    Ah, uhm . . . .CCD, .CUE, .IMG, .SUB, and an app that is just called Togainu. I'm pretty sure I have the necessary files though. About the opening thing, I just used the wrong term, sorry. ^ ^;

1kb togainu.CCD
    1kb togainu CUE Image file
    662mb togainu img file
    27mb togainu.sub
    Last edited by stupidgirlang; 11-14-2010 at 03:20 AM.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    Those are the same files I have and the CCD is what I mount. If it's giving you an error about the image file, 1) you might not have the files in the same folder so Daemon can't find it/the files don't all have the same name 2)there's a chance it didn't completely download (happens a lot with big files. My IMG file is 662,160KB and the SUB file is 27,027kb. If yours are significantly lower, they probably didn't finish) or 3) it got screwed up during uploading (try another link).

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ciel (L9)Pray for Japan
    Thanks !, I guessed as much, and I did try downloading it again with another link before, but it gave me the same thing again, so I thought it might've been something else . =/