aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AimiAbarai

atlas translation problem.

so i'm playing my gakuen heaven. of course agth and atlas on, but atlas shoots out weird translation. agth hooks text right, but atlas translates it kinda goofy.

an example:

Niwa

˘

....[e;e;e;].. [**].. []. pain

Worth c

Ł

crazy, ne??
    so i was thinking, maybe updating atlas or something?
    or adjust agth differently?

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Asami (L9)Isshin (L5)Rai (L7)
    Aizen (L1)Firion (L2)Genji (L1)
    Heine (L1)(S015) Ewon(S012) Hollow Ichigo
    Did you add the /ks /kf after /c in the shortcut target line?

AimiAbarai
    oh, my. i didn't. i'm off to try it right now^^

AimiAbarai
    damn. it's still the same.
    actually it's the same whether i put /c in the target or not.
    darn. i'll try some other game to see if it works better.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Endo (L2)Ichigo (L2)Hisagi (L4)
    Kon(S003) Lelouch(S001) Endo
    (S004) TakiSasuke (L1)Naruto (L1)
    hey i found something in forums here but i just forgot the links and i havn't tried it aswell but i gues that would be helpful on your problem.. i gues that is located or orinatedin hongfire.com it is a pack that would upgrade the dictionary of your atlast 13.0...

just try to find it .. i dont have time for it sorry. cus i'm not feeling well sorry

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    If Atlas is spitting out symbols, it sounds like your regional settings aren't set to Japanese. Your computer doesn't have to be set top copy/paste Japanese text, but Atlas won't see it as Japanese text and will return nonsense.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

those [**] mean a kanji symbol is not registered on the dictionary. You can check on your AGTH window and highlight every kanji you see, then find the one that's missing, and look for it using JWPce or another translation software; then use the ATLAS' "add word" option and add such word, and that should fix it.
    those [] generally appear when a "っ" is extra-added to a word and ATLAS doesn't recognize it. I've only seen that prob with personal names, and on those cases, the "っ" kinda has the same function as an exclamation mark, so if the brackets appear after a personal name just try adding the name & the small tsu to your dictionary (セナッ=sena!)
    those [e;e;e;] or others, such as [kukuku] [Uu, n] etc etc. generally appear with expressions such as "hahaha" "ugh" etc etc. you can also use the "add word" option to change them for "ehh" "kyaa"or whatever you want.
    I'm currently working on a dictionary designed just for BL gaming, with tons of names and words i've found on games and stuff. i'll publish it once it's finished, so be patient ^-^