aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silver Chaos

windy1990

Unhappy Silver Chaos

HI guys, I still confused about Silver Chaos game download. There are lot of different post with a lot of downloads. It makes me confused and embarrassed Can you guys repost the actual download in my thread and help me how to install the game. Install games make me confused also because i never play yaoi games before or use .rar files before, so I need help on that.
    Thanks a lot!!

White Butterfly

Savings

Akira (L1)Otoya (L5)Hollow Ichigo (L9)
    Sasuke (L7)Hisoka (L9)Aizen L1 [G]
    Ace L1 [G]Ryoga (L5)DS_003_(4)bottomleft

First, locate the Silver Chaos thread. It is here: https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/...-fantasia.html Each post on that thread has different host links (megaupload, sendspace, mediafire etc.). Just choose one specific working host link that suits you. Example if you like to try Megaupload, check the thread for working MU link. This one is still working but they are in two parts. Download them both and join them using Winrar. You can get the trial in their website:WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files

After combining/joining the files, extract them. Files inside can be an exe or some games have it in .iso, etc. If it's an image file like .iso, you have to mount them first. Check this thread: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/t...questions.html or this: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t2...-game-faq.html They can be very handy for some of your game inquiries.

As for how to install it, the file should have a text file for instructions written by Aarin. If not, you can try this YouTube - How to Install Silver Chaos 1 with English Patch it's a guide for installing SC1 and applying English patch.

Goodluck!
    Last edited by aarinfantasy; 02-02-2021 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Updated first link

windy1990
    oh, Thanks for information. But I have Silver Chaos patch v.1.2 problem. When I click "Install" after I extract .rar files from Patch v.1.2, nothing happened. I am still researching to fix this..

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Shiva (L1)Maya (L1)Pandora (L3)
    Judas (L7)Kira (L1)Shin (L5)
    You need to have the game installed before you can install the patch, windy1990. Could you please let us know what steps you’ve already completed? It might be best to spend a moment or two describing exactly what you’ve downloaded, what you’ve run, and what you still need to have set-up. It would help us to troubleshoot your problems with you! xD

windy1990
    ugh, ok. I still have problem install Silver Chaos. A wierd thing when I click on Silver Chaos v1.2 (extract), and I see "set up", and when I click set up, nothing happened. Something must be wrong..

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Itachi (L10)Deidara (L4)Pain (L10)
    Suigetsu (L4)Kira (L9)Byakuya (L7)
    Sasori (L3)Itachi (L5)Neji (L2)
    I'm having a problem installing the Silver Chaos v1.2 patch. I've installed the game successfully and I have it working. I've downloaded and extracted the Patch1.2.exe file. When I try to run the SETUP.EXE file though, it shows the pathway and says "The parameter is incorrect." This prevents me from getting any farther and installing the English patch. Is this enough information to work with?
    Oh! Also, I've downloaded the v1.2 patch twice and have had the same problem both times.
    Last edited by Trigram; 04-27-2009 at 12:14 AM.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

I would make sure that the SETUP.EXE program is being run in the same folder as the program files for the program you’re patching. xD

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

I've tried that already. I've even moved it around a bit trying to see if it will help, but I get the same error message each time. Thanks for the super-fast reply btw.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

No problemo, Trigram! (And welcome to Aarinfantasy, by the way!)

Perhaps you could let us know what the pathway is that the error message displays? And the pathway that SETUP.EXE is located in, and the pathway of the properly-running program?

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

The error message says:
    C:Users\user\Documents\"My" Documents\"My" Documents\game stuff\emulators & games\psx emulator\psx games\silver chaos\SETUP.EXE
    and then says, The parameter is incorrect.
    Everything - the working game, the v1.2 patch, the english patch, is all in the above-mentioned silver chaos folder.

Wait a sec...!!! WTF! It's...working... I didn't really do anything but for some reason it seems to have fixed itself. You would think that's a good thing but several entire files have been moved around or gone missing and...I didn't do it. OMG my computer's haunted! Well, the important thing is that it's working. Thanks for your time. And...thanks for the welcome earlier. Everyone here is so nice!
    Last edited by Trigram; 04-27-2009 at 01:14 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast