aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

SilverChaos Installation Problem

Unlike most people who can't play SilverChaos after installing it, I can't even get that far I've downloaded SilverChaos1.2 and also the english patch for it but that's kinda useless so far, since i can't install the game...when i try to install it, a dialog box pops up with these weird symbols and this blue bar underneath loads, I'm pretty sure that's for starting up the installation but once it gets to 100%, it disappears and another box appears (with weird symbols again) and when i press the button (there's only one) it just disappears...

i'm also positive that the weird symbols aren't japanese...

I'm not sure but I think that i'm supposed to get some japanese package but I have no idea what that is...can anyone help, please?

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Ranmaru I (L1)Hiroki (L4)Haruka (L5)
    Iason (L3)Shirogane (L9)Sebastian (L6)
    Sono (L3)Light (L3)
    Well first, you have to go to Control panel, Date, Time, Languages option then and under regional Languages options, change your system language to Japanese...If there is no japanese option, go to the advanced tab (on the same) and install the Asian languages. Then tell me what happens next, ok?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Whoo! I just restarted my computer and tried again and now it's in japanese...only the same thing happens again...it's just in japanese now actually, i can read it since it's all in hiragana+katakana (i'm taking jap x]) but i don't understand it...
    Last edited by xXNoZXx; 04-27-2009 at 06:55 PM.

jasonb2
    I had the same problem, however I fixed it by redownloading and choosing the second option which has 600 in the name when selecting the installation (this is a full-install, no-CD needed install).
    ~If it still dosen't work, try finding another site to redownload or see if your firewall is blocking it.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Whoo!! Yaay! It works!! I got it to install and it works x]] thanks so much! ah...i just have one last question...this is my first time using a patch so i'm not sure what to do exactly...or what it even is...it works apparently 'cuz i pressed patch and it says it was successful but nothing really changed...which i don't even know if it should have..

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)(S019) TinkleWing 1 (Right)
    Spacer 1Heart 4 (Rainbow)Spacer 1
    Luffy (L10)Sanji (L9)Ace (L10)

If it's patched correctly the game wrote dialogues should be in english.

Scarliett
    .If there is no japanese option, go to the advanced tab (on the same) and install the Asian languages. Then tell me what happens next, ok?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I kinda got it to work a bit > <

Thanks to everyone, I've got it installed and running 'cept for some reason, the patch won't work...I've deleted it and tried redownloading it but it still hasn't worked.

I press Patch! and it says that it was patched successfully 'cept everytime I run the game, it's still always in japanese so I assume that it didn't work... Help, please? Ohh, I also have another question unrelated to the game but I've just downloaded Junjou Romantica but they're in .avi files and that seems to not work with Windows Media Player and I'm still a complete idiot at these kind of things

Thanks for all the replies!! I really appreciate it x]

Total Yaoi Freak
    Savings

Yuuya (L10)Akihito (L10)Asami (L10)
    (S032) RurukaHongou (L10)Soubi (L9)
    (S027) Usami AkihikoFei Long (L10)(S033) Iwatobi-chan
    I suggest you to download a VLC media player. It can play avi files.