aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Kuroko (L3)Ban (L1)Lancer (L7)
    Iason (L9)Riki (L9)Sion (L4)
    Sora (L6)Hibari (L2)Tsuna (L3)

Unhappy Sweet pool:I cant play

I can't play after you install it correctly so I opened the game and gave it to start but I do not charge anything
    only returns to the menu again
    What should I do? T-T
    I attached a picture

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ginko (L6)Gintoki (L7)Gyro Zeppeli (L6)
    Otani (L5)Ace (L5)Luffy (L1)
    Abe (L2)Mihashi (L2)Giorno (L6)
    Do you have your computer set to Japanese?

Go to "Start"-->"Control Panel"-->"Regional and Language Options"-->"Advanced" tab--> Select "Japanese" in the drop-down menu and then click apply.

Let me know if this doesn't work.
    I had the same problem a long time ago and I can't remember what caused it :P

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Kuroko (L3)Ban (L1)Lancer (L7)
    Iason (L9)Riki (L9)Sion (L4)
    Sora (L6)Hibari (L2)Tsuna (L3)
    it doesn't work
    waaa is no longer a game that I don't go running
    Could it be that my computer has no updates?
    TT___TT

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ginko (L6)Gintoki (L7)Gyro Zeppeli (L6)
    Otani (L5)Ace (L5)Luffy (L1)
    Abe (L2)Mihashi (L2)Giorno (L6)
    did you replace the exe file in "My Computer" ---> "Local Disk" -----> "Program Files" ----> "NitroplusChiral" ----> "Sweetpool" with the exe. file that came with your download?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by PinkGoggles; 04-06-2009 at 05:07 PM.

freedomthisway
    Hi, I'm having the same problem here. I've downloaded Sweet pool, mounted the .iso and install it, and then replace the sweet pool.exe with the one I got from the download.

And then I've also installed Japanese Language Pack for Windows XP (since I lost my original Windows XP CD). But after I installed it, it was said in the dialogue box that the instalation was completed. But nothing changes.

I still can't play my Sweet pool game. Everytime I click the Start button, it always comes back to the Menu page. Just like the first questioners had captured it on the screen cap above. Could you please help me? Thanks in advance.

Sakurinha
    I have the same problem here.
    Already changed the files, run the game as admin, compatibility with windows XP, changed my languages preferences... And NOTHING...
    Help plz?'

The Real Life Raichu

Savings

PikachuSouji P4 (L2)Aoba (L2)
    Wander (L8)Asato (L9)Rai (L7)
    Kiba (L6)Deadpool (L9)Youji (L9)

So I guess check these things first for:

Windows Vista Users:
    -Check your control panel/Clock, Language and Region and make sure your System Locale is set to Japan (found under Administrative).

-Check to make sure the download you have used requires you to swap .exe files from one folder to another. If you don't know, there's usually an installation .txt file that comes with the download. Uninstall and reinstall following the exact procedures.

For Windows XP users:

-Set your language pack to Japanese, and if it comes with System Locale, change it to Japan. Basically telling your computer that, yes, this is indeed a Japanese computer and CLEARLY not a USA one

-This might be a factor for many. I've seen SO many problems happen on an XP because people haven't updated their computer in a very long time. Check Windows Update and see if there's anything. Also it's good to do this anyway~

If you can, please take a screenshot of what the sweetpool file looked like when you first got it to install. It helps to know which TYPE of download you're dealing with. Some are just the .iso image disc or some doesn't even have that and has the application already there. It makes a big difference, at least in my opinion.

Sakurinha
    Ok, I tried again.
    Reinstalled the game... and the problem still here
    The game just don't start!
    Here is the SS: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...lsaki/help.jpg

I already swaped the exe files.
    The game is from the newest link here in the forum.

Thank you for your help

The Real Life Raichu

Savings

PikachuSouji P4 (L2)Aoba (L2)
    Wander (L8)Asato (L9)Rai (L7)
    Kiba (L6)Deadpool (L9)Youji (L9)

Ok so I notice two things here.

1) If you got the sweet pool from the newest link (which would be mine) and seeing your sweet pool folder it shows only the .iso file and serial. Did you switch an .exe file after you installed? Because that isn't necessary.

2) I see your computer is in a different language. Do me a favor and try to click LOAD from Sweet pool and take a Screenshot of what it looks like if it opens. Try Config too if that doesn't work and take a screenshot of that as well.

Sakurinha
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyosha View Post
    Ok so I notice two things here.

1) If you got the sweet pool from the newest link (which would be mine) and seeing your sweet pool folder it shows only the .iso file and serial. Did you switch an .exe file after you installed? Because that isn't necessary.

2) I see your computer is in a different language. Do me a favor and try to click LOAD from Sweet pool and take a Screenshot of what it looks like if it opens. Try Config too if that doesn't work and take a screenshot of that as well.
    Well, to question 1.
    Yes, I switched the files, I'll try reinstalling one more time now... but when I didn't swithced there was a window showing an error.

2- Yeah, my computer is in portuguese. The Load screen works perfectly here, but the Config screen when I try to get back to the Title Screen it doesn't work... I have to quit the game, and open it again...
    http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...elsaki/1-1.jpg <- Load Screen
    http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...elsaki/2-1.jpg <- config screen

EDIT: Here is the deal, without switching them and using the second exe (from another folder than the principal) the game just don't work. Using the main .exe comes the error 1512
    Thank you for your patience
    Last edited by Sakurinha; 08-19-2009 at 07:17 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast