aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Hiroki (L4)Heart 1 (Blue)Usami (L2)
    Kanou (L8)Heart 1 (Red)Ayase (L8)
    Usami Akihiko (L9)Asato (L9)Suzuki-san
    Quote Originally Posted by MayAlex View Post
    Maya i say something? My computer was formatted and the people who did this installed a copy (not authentical) version of Office XP, so the Microsoft webpage, obviously doesn't let me download the pack....
    I have my XP cd, it's original and everything but I can't install japanese, I installed the East Asian Languages but when I try to switch the computer to japanese, it simply doesn't work. A message appears saying that the language couldnt be installed and that I should contact my administrator... The hell with Microsoft, I don't have the Office cd, it didn't came with my computer.... What should I do?
    I feel like a bum. 0_0;

anywho, whoever installed your PC, ask them to fix it.

Likewise, I bought a Dell window XP (home edition) but when my PC broke down I made my uncle fix it. Of course he supplies me the simple need of a generated PC... NOT really what my PC originally really was.

Do this, ask the person who fix your computer to re-install your computer into it's original version. I'll bet that he install you with only Service Pack 1. In my case my uncle did the same. You must provide him the disc that came along with your PC.

Now thing, please check if your computer running as Service pack 2, if it is not, it need to be service pack 2 in order to run the Japanese script correctly.

I know you mention you having a copy, but that shouldn't be the case. Your PC must be a label as a "genuine Microsoft Office" XP computer, you can install a mini program and check if your PC up to date to even have these download run. Do that 1st okay? Chances are if it says your PC is not, then you need service pack 2... which you ALSO can download from the website!

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Hiroki (L4)Heart 1 (Blue)Usami (L2)
    Kanou (L8)Heart 1 (Red)Ayase (L8)
    Usami Akihiko (L9)Asato (L9)Suzuki-san

Vista Update

Click thanks if this topic helped!

VISTA Language Support

woo woo finally updated~
    So I was walking around and notice more users are buying the new Vista~ Sadly to say, Vista is not good for Japanese BL Game, but I am not here to rant on that! MORE OVER, I'm here to spread my knowledge of installing JAPANESE FRONTAGE!

Okay, since I don't have time, I left some links for you to read among, if you need me to explain it from word to word, I can, just let me know~ Good luck!

THIS TOPIC DOES NOT TELLS YOU WHERE TO DOWNLOAD JAPANESE FOR VISTA, IT TELLS YOU HOW TO TYPE IN IT!

QUESTION: How do I type in Chinese, Japanese, and other character-based languages in Vista?

Answer:To type text on your computer in character-based languages, such as Chinese and Japanese, follow these steps:

1. Add the language as an input language. If you want to use an input method editor (IME), make sure you select it when you add the input language. For more information, Click here ->.

2. Change your input language to the language you installed. For more information, see Change your input language.

3. Change your keyboard layout to the desired layout. For more information, see Change your keyboard layout.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

forgive me if this kind of post isn't allowed here but i don't know where to ask.

so, I have mac, and installed boot camp.
    do I need to install asian language in windows if asian language already supported in mac os?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Usami (L2)Shizuo (L2)Ichigo (L6)
    Izaya (L3)Ikuto (L3)Misaki (L1)
    Italy (L3)Germany (L1)Rukia (L3)
    Ok, I tried to download the Language Pack, but I fail at the validation. It says I have an Invalid Product Key and I can't proceed
    Pls tell me what to do
    I'm with Windows XP btw

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)(S019) TinkleWing 1 (Right)
    Spacer 1Heart 4 (Rainbow)Spacer 1
    Luffy (L10)Sanji (L9)Ace (L10)

Quote Originally Posted by tinmin View Post
    Ok, I tried to download the Language Pack, but I fail at the validation. It says I have an Invalid Product Key and I can't proceed
    Pls tell me what to do
    I'm with Windows XP btw
    Your Windows XP it's original?
    If you've installed it without buying it with a random serial number you can't download updates and the Language pack.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Usami (L2)Shizuo (L2)Ichigo (L6)
    Izaya (L3)Ikuto (L3)Misaki (L1)
    Italy (L3)Germany (L1)Rukia (L3)
    those stupid comp engeneers used a pirate software when they had the computer fixed two weeks ago
    *maybe they're resposible for its strange behaviour too :/*

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Luka Crosszeria (L9)Luka Crosszeria (L1)Hotsuma UB (L5)
    Yuki UB (L1)Shusei UB (L5)(S003) Lelouch
    Ewon (L2)Shunsuke (L2)Misaki (L1)
    can you help me please? i'm such a noob when it comes to computers.. >.<"

i installed the language pack.. and then when i wanted to change the language, it asked me to locate it.. i couldnt find it.. please help me?.. i really want to play game..

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Sephiroth (L8)Sion (L9)Moonlight
    Nezumi (L8)Izaya (L3)Shizuo (L8)
    Lavi (L8)Kanda (L4)Mikaela Hyakuya (L8)
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyTatsuhiko View Post
    I downloaded and installed the language pack but the Japanese option still isn't in the drop down box in the Language Options. I have Windows XP and I ...
    ...didn't got a CD because we bought my PC from a friend who has lost his CD.

What do I have to do?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

umm what do u do after u install the jap pack? i clicked install and then it said that the installation is completeed but then nothing changed. -.-

ValVentu
    First of all, thank you so mucho for posting this thread, it helped a lot.

Second, I want to know if it's extremelly necesary to have both packages installed (Office XP Tool: Japanese Language Pack & Office XP Tool: Global IME (Japanese))

Third, I know there's Windows XP and Microsoft Office XP, the first one the running system and the second one is a package of programs to edit information (Word, Excel, Front Page, etc) but you mention them as they were the same. So, my question here is, which one of them are you refering at?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast