aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hadaka Shitsuji on Linux with PlayOnLinux

A while ago I wrote a PlayOnLinux Installation Script for Hadaka Shitsuji and I kinda forgot about it.
    So I decided I should post it here, just in case anyone needs it.

Get PlayOnLinux
    Get the Setup Script

What is PlayOnLinux ?

PlayOnLinux is a piece of software which allows you to easily install and use numerous games and apps designed to run with Microsoft® Windows®.
    Few games are compatible with GNU/Linux at the moment and it certainly is a factor preventing the migration to this system. PlayOnLinux brings a cost-free, accessible and efficient solution to this problem.
    (Exempt from the PlayOnLinux Website)

If you have any issues with it just contact me or post in this thread.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I personally skipped on using PlayOnLinux because I avoid frontends since I can manually do what it does by myself anyway.

Thanks a lot for the link, though. Even if I can't access the script without POL, it gave me enough hope for a solution that I went to the POL forums to look for it.

Assuming this is your script, simply getting Lucidia Console was enough for me to get font spacing to acceptable levels.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by mackyC View Post
    I personally skipped on using PlayOnLinux because I avoid frontends since I can manually do what it does by myself anyway.

Thanks a lot for the link, though. Even if I can't access the script without POL, it gave me enough hope for a solution that I went to the POL forums to look for it.

Assuming this is your script, simply getting Lucidia Console was enough for me to get font spacing to acceptable levels.
    Glad I could help.
    For some reason only Wine 1.7.4 works for me. All other versions won't load the font properly.

Anyways hopefully Wine won't be required for much longer, as I'm working on a native implementation of the games engine. (The basics are already present and working on OSX, Linux and Windows).

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Good on ya, mate. Can't wait to finally have some good yaoi running natively.