aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Yaoi Amateur
    In...Finland. Far away..In the land of snow..
    Savings

Hello there! First time poster so.. Hehe, be kind!
    So I've recently gotten a new laptop with windows 8 on it, and after one miraculous attempt of installing DRAMAtical Murder and gotten it to work once, it doesn't work anymore. I don't know what happened or what I did, but the game suddenly wont start up again. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing it a few times (yes, my locale is japanese and it did work once) and I even have Locale Emulator, and it still wont run. Can anyone help me?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiheisen Baka Neko View Post
    Hello there! First time poster so.. Hehe, be kind!
    So I've recently gotten a new laptop with windows 8 on it, and after one miraculous attempt of installing DRAMAtical Murder and gotten it to work once, it doesn't work anymore. I don't know what happened or what I did, but the game suddenly wont start up again. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing it a few times (yes, my locale is japanese and it did work once) and I even have Locale Emulator, and it still wont run. Can anyone help me?
    Hello Chiheisen Baka Neko! ^_^

I'd be glad to give you a hand.

I will message you privately and help you out.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Windows 8?

Um, sorry if this is a dumb question, but everything you've said... does it work for Windows 8.1 as well? Which of all of these would work best? I'm trying to download Dmmd reconnect and since it's my first downloaded game I'm honestly just floundering around >-< Any help would be appreciated.
    My first post as well, nice to meet you guys XD.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkySeke View Post
    Um, sorry if this is a dumb question, but everything you've said... does it work for Windows 8.1 as well? Which of all of these would work best? I'm trying to download Dmmd reconnect and since it's my first downloaded game I'm honestly just floundering around >-< Any help would be appreciated.
    My first post as well, nice to meet you guys XD.
    Welcome aboard, BlueSkySeke! ^_^ I hope you'll enjoy it here.

And as for what's mentioned in this post... Yes! Nearly all tips, tweaks, and steps in this post will also work for Windows 8.1. It is still a Microsoft product, so it should still work. If you get stuck on anything in particular, feel free to create a new topic and we can help you out!

The only slight difference, is that the System Locale being set to Japanese. Some people say it doesn't work for them, and some people say it does work. We'll cross that bridge if you have problems, good luck!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123