aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Busy Body

Savings

Pray for JapanRin (L9)Yukio (L9)
    Daisuke (L10)YinYang 1Takashiro UB (L9)

Thanks to qzty1654 for the translation and TheYaoiReview for the image:
    The top right paragraph talks about how Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi aired from April to June. It basically thanks the audience and fans for all their support. If you want a more detailed translation on this part, let m know

The main paragraph is as follows:

Anime "Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi 2"
    October 2011 Broadcast Date set!!

"Thanks to everyone's support, a broadcast date has been set for Season 2 of Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi. Starting October 2011, the animated versions of Onodera Ritsu and Takano Masamune will once again appear in front of everyone <3. Because we weren't sure when the date would be set, there was a lot of stress but the staff here are all relieved to announce the timing to you all...!! The specific broadcast date, broadcast channel, cast information, and other details will be announced once we have finalized everything, so please bear with us a little bit longer. Please also take a look at the anime website and also the manga-based twitter <3"

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

For Me (Xmas)Frau (L9)Kaname (L9)
    Shirogane (L9)Soubi (L2)Flower 1 (Pink)
    What makes me curious is that we are considerably behind in the manga, so I would love to know just how they are going to do this with little material, maybe there are more Japanese volumes released than our English translations...

Quote Originally Posted by Dai-kun View Post

Thanks to qzty1654 for the translation and TheYaoiReview for the image:

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Rostock/Germany ... in my room fangirling
    Savings

Ace (L10)Sugiki Shinya (L4)Shinohara Keiji (L13)
    Law (L10)Suzuki Shinya (L4)(S035) Hisoka

How many are out in English?
    Here in Germany we only have volume 1 and 2 until now
    But I'm happy that they published it anyway
    someday we have to catch up

and about the 2nd season: can't wait now it's only about 2 month to go! I think it's a good time to wait! Wouldn't it be boring to be serves right away?

Yaoi Veteran

Savings

Ginko (L6)Lenalee (L8)Haruhiko Usami (L7)
    Sephiroth (L6)(S026) Kei YamashiroRitsu (L6)
    I did like the first season but it left me with a feeling that it was just in the "let's introduce that characters" stage. No real story was developped. Hopefully, that feeling of things incomplete will end with the second season.

But then again, maybe that feeling ame from knowing that the author was the same as Junjou. Junjou's stories were well established by the end of the first 12 episodes. The second season tied all the loose ends ( well...maybe exept for the terrorist couple).

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

i was really sad that they ended season 2 like that, it didnt feel finished at all but there seems to be no hope for a season 3 ;~;

but actually im posting to ask about the 2012 remake for Ai No Kusabi OVA 2... i know this isnt the right thread for it but ive literally been looking through the forum periodically over the course of a week and cant find the right place to put this, especially cuz im unable to post threads. i just really want to know! will aarinfantasy be subbing OVA 2 soon? i know it came out in japan on feb 15 but there doesnt seem to be anyone who's seen it or been working on it, i couldnt even find a RAW :c help me out yeah? and if you know a link to where i could watch it that'd be stellar :3

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1(S034) AsamiSpacer 1
    Spacer 1Heart 6 (Devil)Spacer 1

Quote Originally Posted by RicePaperStar View Post
    i was really sad that they ended season 2 like that, it didnt feel finished at all but there seems to be no hope for a season 3 ;~;

but actually im posting to ask about the 2012 remake for Ai No Kusabi OVA 2... i know this isnt the right thread for it but ive literally been looking through the forum periodically over the course of a week and cant find the right place to put this, especially cuz im unable to post threads. i just really want to know! will aarinfantasy be subbing OVA 2 soon? i know it came out in japan on feb 15 but there doesnt seem to be anyone who's seen it or been working on it, i couldnt even find a RAW :c help me out yeah? and if you know a link to where i could watch it that'd be stellar :3
    Hello, I will just post this to someone who asked the same thing:
    "Hi, since you are new here, I think I should let you know that it's a silent rule and considered rather inappropriate to ask the fansubber team when the next subbed version will be out (this apply to all other fansub groups out there). If there's any progress, it may be announced. However, at this time I am unable to give you a definite answer. My fansub team is extremely small and translator is really busy, so it can take very long depending on the translator. The rest should be fast in 1-3 days upon receiving the translated script. So it all depends on the translator really. Please try not to ask for fansub releases in future, you can imagine how many such question I get all the time. Aside from that, welcome to the forum."
    And to answer to doubts, the team will fansub all OVAs of the AnK remake should there be no issues.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Kabuto (L1)
    I thought season 2 came out already

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Kratos (L1)Lloyd (L4)Spacer 1
    Spacer 1Shizuo (L8)Izaya (L3)
    Yeah, it did...

BANNED
    Savings

Ritsu (L3)
    ...woooo...many thank you for that info...

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

thank you

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

DS_003_(1)topleftDS_003_(2)topmiddleDS_003_(3)topright
    Asami (L9)X Standard (Black)Akihito (L9)
    Uff thanks so much for the info i was going crazy wondering that xDD

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345