aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Busy Body

Savings

Rin (L9)Yukio (L9)Daisuke (L10)
    Allen (L1)

I registered but have not received a confirmation e-mail.

Please be sure to read all the input descriptions before typing in your information.

First, check to make sure that our e-mail isn't being sent to your SPAM folder. If you have not received an e-mail from us within 10 minutes, it means that your e-mail provider is blocking us.

There are a few e-mail providers that are blocking e-mails from Aarinfantasy. These include Comcast, AIM and AOL as the biggest problems for our users. We suggest that you sign up for another free e-mail service like G-mail or Hotmail.

Please avoid using e-mails that requires us to click a verification link that we're not spam bots.

If you've done all of the above but still have not received an e-mail from us, please use the Contact Us form at the bottom of the forum, select "Registration Problem" as the subject, and fill out all the relevant details. Remember not to use a Comcast, AIM or AOL e-mail address.
    Last edited by Dai-kun; 07-11-2011 at 04:17 PM.

MizukiSonou

Also...

It appears that Road Runner blocks confirmation e-mails too. My account does, though since I am not computer-savvy it could just be a default security setting I don't know how to fix. Yahoo lets them through, though.