White Butterfly

Savings

Akira (L1)Otoya (L5)Hollow Ichigo (L9)
    Sasuke (L7)Hisoka (L9)Aizen L1 [G]
    Ace L1 [G]Ryoga (L5)DS_003_(4)bottomleft

Social Groups, Profile and Albums Rules and Guidelines

Rules and Guidelines for
    Social Groups, Profiles and Albums

1. The Main Forum Rules (TOS) *link* apply for content in Social Groups, Profiles and Albums.
    2. 18+ images in Albums, Social Groups and Profiles are NOT allowed. 18+ images can be placed in the Gallery. Or if it's an artwork (18+) of yours, go here.
    3. Cybering is NOT allowed.
    4. MEMBERS breaking the rules will be warned and the problematic content deleted if needed. Repeatedly breaking the rules after being warned may result in being expelled from the group or in a temporary ban from the forum if severe enough for that. OWNERS will be informed by staff if MEMBERS of their Social Group are warned for group related content.
    5. The OWNERS of Social Groups are only allowed to create a maximum of five (5) groups at a time. If this limit has been reached and you would like to create additional groups, please contact us via staff[at]aarinfantasy.com. Please do remember that you have the responsibility to maintain and moderate these groups.
    6. The OWNERS of Social Groups are asked to keep an eye on how things are in their groups. They are the ones who are able to moderate the members and the content, so they should feel responsible for it. We won't blame you if there are problems caused by other members, but if you notice such things, please either try to solve things with them directly or inform staff about it. The OWNER of a Social Group may receive a warning by staff if he was repeatedly informed about MEMBERS breaking the rules within his group and let them continue with it without taking any action on intent.
    7. Social Groups for specific language or country are allowed to have their own language be used in conversation. No English translation is needed. However, it is the SOLE RESPONSIBILITY of the OWNER should there be any conflicts within the group.
    8. Social Groups with members constantly ignoring/breaking the rules will receive a staff warning about possible deletion of the entire group. If things continue from here, the warned group will be deleted by the staff.
    9. Social Groups being inactive for more than 6 months may be deleted by staff.
    10. Do not spam links at random to advertise or promote contests in people's Visitor Message Profile Page (unless you are a Friend of that person).
    Last edited by kriska22; 11-03-2011 at 08:20 AM.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Is it possible to allow the owner of a group to edit others' posts - not only to delete them?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

is there any way i can change my username? im a pre op female to male transexual and would like the "girl" taken out of my username.

Suracis
    If you would like to change your username, I suggest you PM an admin, okay?

For a list of admins, just go on the bottom of the forum home page and click on Forum Leaders. Also, this isn't really the place to ask such a question. Please place the appropriate questions in the correct sub-forum in the Forum Support Center.
    Last edited by Suracis; 08-15-2008 at 11:03 PM.

Busy Body

Savings

Rin (L9)Yukio (L9)Daisuke (L10)
    Allen (L1)

I went browsing around and saw a couple of albums clearly containing 18+ pics. Before you are warned, please remove them from your album since this is against the rules.
    Any questions, PM me!

RavenBoy
    I dont have pics 18+ Those are just pics of my face... Im not naked or something... is it ok to keep them, they are not 18+ And sorry for writing in other language ill write only on English from now on... ive read all the rules, im sorry if i did something wrong... it wont repeat...

Busy Body

Savings

Rin (L9)Yukio (L9)Daisuke (L10)
    Allen (L1)

Your pictures are fine. The notice shows to EVERYONE not just you so it wasn't just directed at you only.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Itachi (L8)Naruto Sage (L10)Sasuke (L12)
    DS_004_rightDS_004_midDS_004_left
    Jiraiya (L6)Tsunade (L7)Orochimaru (L5)

Well since you were around my profile
    I deleted this one pic but I'm not sure about the others since even tho' they might be in compromising positions there are no naked or "special" parts showing.
    I will delete whatever needs to be deleted.

mitsuki.niwa
    is there some minimum users required to create a group???
    or can be created without members, and attached them later?

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Shiva (L1)Maya (L1)Pandora (L3)
    Judas (L7)Kira (L1)Shin (L5)

Smile Re: Minimum Member Requirement?

There is no requirement. =)

1. Select Social Groups on the forum index.
    2. Select Create a New Group.
    3. Just complete the form and select Save!

(Or just click here to get started.)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast