aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Quote Originally Posted by Azumirin View Post
    Is it okay to advertise conventions in the forum? like post a link to the conventions registration page and such?
    Yes, anime or BL conventions are fine.
    But if in doubt for anything else, always PM me first if it's okay or not (for permission). Thanks.

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Totsuka (L7)Jack Frost (L9)Toothless
    TotoroJade Curtiss (L1)Tokiya (L9)
    Satsuki (L9)(S032) RurukaDiluc (L10)

Hello, I'm wondering if I'd be allowed to put a link to an yaoi rp forum in a thread I'm creating. Said thread is a contest (I also assumed it'd be okay as a contest and not as a request) for creating staff+member icons for the forum, but am I allowed to put a link to show them our current and most used theme? Or do I simply insert screenshots of said themes + current icons?

Edit: Silly me, I get the feeling I answered myself, but for certainty I'll still see what I'm told~
    Last edited by AvoidingDarkAngel; 11-17-2012 at 01:10 PM.

Nether Horizon

Savings

Luffy (L10)(Event) Forum - LawZoro (L10)
    DalekNaruto Sage (L10)TARDIS
    (Event) Forum - Rayflo(S061) Setagawa Masahiro(S060) Kousuke Ooshiba

@AvoidingDarkAngel - yes, it's allowed for this purpose.

Yaoi Devotee

Savings

Sebastian (L13)Sebastian (L10)Levi SnK (L8)
    Kagami KnB (L8)Kuroko (L7)Charles Grey (L8)
    Hyoma (L9)Haruka Nanase (L4)Pochita

Hi guys, I did not know exactly where to stick this link for a thread I just came across, and it was advertising stuff, so I thought I would bring it to your attention because something just doesn't look right....I hope this is the right spot, and please let me know if I am posting this in error, so I don't hurt anyones feelings or break a rule or something like that, okay!!!!Here is the link to the thread that just feels off to me.....
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f13/t1...e-enhance.html hope this helps!!

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

Quote Originally Posted by aniqueen View Post
    Hi guys, I did not know exactly where to stick this link for a thread I just came across, and it was advertising stuff, so I thought I would bring it to your attention because something just doesn't look right....I hope this is the right spot, and please let me know if I am posting this in error, so I don't hurt anyones feelings or break a rule or something like that, okay!!!!Here is the link to the thread that just feels off to me.....
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f13/t1...e-enhance.html hope this helps!!
    No worries, that thread is obviously made from an auto advertising spam bot. So such account is auto banned when a staff sees it. Just report it using the Report button on the bottom of the post next time will do and that will bring attention to the staff.

Yaoi Devotee

Savings

Sebastian (L13)Sebastian (L10)Levi SnK (L8)
    Kagami KnB (L8)Kuroko (L7)Charles Grey (L8)
    Hyoma (L9)Haruka Nanase (L4)Pochita

Oh okay! I have never felt or seen anything like this before on here, so I wasn't 100% on what to do, but I knew it had to be brought to a mods attention!! Thanks and glad I could clear that up!!!

Yaoi Expert

A nice dark cave in Middle Earth...with Ichigo and a kitty... ^^
    Savings

Ichigo (Vizard) (L10)Heart 6 (Devil)Grimmjow (L10)
    Grimmjow (L4)Ichigo (L6)Grimmjow (L6)
    Ishida Uryuu (L8)Lea (L8)Spacer 1

I have a question. It involves the selling of most of my general manga collection.

I understand that we're not allowed to post links in our sigs that lead to external sites outside of AF, like Ebay. So instead of an actual link that directs a person there, are we allowed to post the info in our sig without using a link?

In other words, could I post "Manga collection for sale/PM me for information" with no link somewhere in my sig?

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

Quote Originally Posted by gollumsfriend View Post
    I have a question. It involves the selling of most of my general manga collection.

I understand that we're not allowed to post links in our sigs that lead to external sites outside of AF, like Ebay. So instead of an actual link that directs a person there, are we allowed to post the info in our sig without using a link?

In other words, could I post "Manga collection for sale/PM me for information" with no link somewhere in my sig?
    Yes, you can do that... post in your sig but without a link, asking the people to PM you.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Haruhi (L2)
    I'm trying to raise funds to go to Japan and I need to spread the word and everything before the booster campaign closes, is it okay to post? Booster is legit and part of customink a tshirt site, so it's not a like a spam or virus, I just need to get supporters and I mean technically it's yaoi type cause I got some senpai kohai stuff? Please let me know. I would really like to get this link up (or not) and around the internet.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

Quote Originally Posted by OHSHCFAN View Post
    I'm trying to raise funds to go to Japan and I need to spread the word and everything before the booster campaign closes, is it okay to post? Booster is legit and part of customink a tshirt site, so it's not a like a spam or virus, I just need to get supporters and I mean technically it's yaoi type cause I got some senpai kohai stuff? Please let me know. I would really like to get this link up (or not) and around the internet.
    Hi, sorry for the late reply as I am very busy with this week's Chinese New Year celebration.
    Actually for such situation, we advice everyone to either use their forum signature or blog space to advertise.
    So please do that for your fund raising.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast