aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Handa (L6)Hiroshi (L6)
    Sorry to bother you but I fear this question belongs to advertisement. I am an independent english VN game maker and have an upcoming BL game in the works. I understand I should not traffic people to my site... However, will I be able to start a development blog here? I'm really unsure on how to go about this.

BL 'til I die!

Savings

Jaehee (L5)For Me (Xmas)Spacer 1
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Dai Lee (L5)
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Heart 4 (Rainbow)

Quote Originally Posted by anpannel View Post
    Sorry to bother you but I fear this question belongs to advertisement. I am an independent english VN game maker and have an upcoming BL game in the works. I understand I should not traffic people to my site... However, will I be able to start a development blog here? I'm really unsure on how to go about this.
    Hi! It's fine to use your signature space to put a link to your site so people can check out your game. This is ok as you're not selling the VN within the forum per se.
    As for the blog, of course you can use your Aarin Blog for that purpose. Entries about the plot, type of characters, updates on the coding, that sort of thing is ok to post. You will be able to receive feedback as well, and eventually invite people to know more of your projects.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Handa (L6)Hiroshi (L6)
    Okay, thank you for setting me straight on what I can do. Hopefully, I'll get a blog up and running soon.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Okay, thank you for setting me straight on what I can do. Hopefully, I'll get a blog up and running soon.
    Hello there, I am interested to know more about this
    Do you have websites or something (besides the blog you mentioned) that I can know about this VN? Or progress updates perhaps?
    Looking forward to it.

Good luck!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Handa (L6)Hiroshi (L6)
    Thank you for your interest in my game. As of right now, the group will be creating some production blogs. Everything is still quite new for my indie group. Please do check out my blog on aarinfantasy for the game details or follow our new tumblr @ Broken Wisteria.
    Last edited by anpannel; 03-16-2015 at 03:05 AM.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Thank you for your interest in my game. As of right now, the group will be creating some production blogs. Everything is still quite new for my indie group. Please do check out my blog on aarinfantasy for the game details or follow our new tumblr @ Broken Wisteria.
    Looks interesting so far, and I wish you all the best for it!~
    You got me intrigued already!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Aoba (L2)Noiz (L6)
    Greetings everyone,

it's strange to drop in after such a long while (more than a decade WTF?!).

Anyway, I would like to know to which extent I can advertise a BL visual novel from Patreon on this forum.

The game itself is free. The creator does accept donations and donors will get the latest version of the game
    a few weeks earlier than those who do not donate.

I have read that advertising in one's signature is allowed, but that is not of much help, since I'm not active in this community.

Believe me, this BL visual novel is outstandingly good (heh, see I'm already advertising :P).
    It would be a shame if people missed out on it.

But the author would prefer to set a link to his Patreon page and not links to the downloads directly.
    The links to the free downloads are on his Patreon Page though.

So how can I let this community know about this game without breaking the advertisement rules?

BL 'til I die!

Savings

Jaehee (L5)For Me (Xmas)Spacer 1
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Dai Lee (L5)
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Heart 4 (Rainbow)

Hi!

You can open a thread in the Game Spot forum and note down all the information about the VN along with a link to the Patreon page.

https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f16/

~

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeaver View Post
    Greetings everyone,

it's strange to drop in after such a long while (more than a decade WTF?!).

Anyway, I would like to know to which extent I can advertise a BL visual novel from Patreon on this forum.

The game itself is free. The creator does accept donations and donors will get the latest version of the game
    a few weeks earlier than those who do not donate.

I have read that advertising in one's signature is allowed, but that is not of much help, since I'm not active in this community.

Believe me, this BL visual novel is outstandingly good (heh, see I'm already advertising :P).
    It would be a shame if people missed out on it.

But the author would prefer to set a link to his Patreon page and not links to the downloads directly.
    The links to the free downloads are on his Patreon Page though.

So how can I let this community know about this game without breaking the advertisement rules?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Aoba (L2)Noiz (L6)
    Hey AlexiaLee,

that's great, will do in time, thanks for letting me know!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678