Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Haikyuu Fanart Visual Book Contest #5

Haikyuu Fanart Visual Book Contest #5
    I Just Want The Book!

Get to win this sexy and vibrant fanart visual book by PenguinFrontier!
    Size: A4 | Pages: 28 full color
    Cover is not explicit at all, so do not worry about it being too "adult".
    Content is not R-rated, but has BL elements in it.

I've bought this exclusively for AarinFantasy forum members to stand a chance to win it in contests as the book is currently running out really fast during and after the local Comic Fiesta 2014 event here which recently ended. The book made its debut during this event, so it's very new! I will get the artist to sign the book and then I will ship it to you!

============================================

Contest rules:

- Opens to anyone worldwide who likes Haikyuu or simply like PenguinFrontier's stuff, or perhaps someone who just turned into a fan.
    - Anyone can participate in this contest, even forum staff members.
    - You can participate in all other Haikyuu Fanart Visual Book Contest series to increase your chances of winning and should you win twice for the Haikyuu book, I will reselect or choose the next winner in a later contest.

How to enter this contest:
    1) Just post or answer to why you want this Haikyuu Fanart Visual Book. For example: "I REALLY want this Haikyuu Fanart Visual Book because...." but you can write it any way you want.
    2) Any length. Any way you want to write it, any reasons, and you can include pictures etc. You can also include your message to the artist PenguinFrontier as well. Just about anything you can think of why you want this book.

How winner will be picked:
    - A special judge will pick one winner

DUE DATE: 11th January 2015

PRIZES:
    - 1 GRAND PRIZE winner only: Haikyuu Fanart Visual Book

Feel free to ask me any questions here. Otherwise, good luck!~
    Last edited by Aarinfantasy; 01-04-2015 at 04:32 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(S038) HazukiAomine (L13)(Event) Forum - Izumi
    (Event) Forum - Ryouma(Event) Forum - Kousuke Ooshiba
    I REALLY want this Haikyuu Fanart Visual Book because I really LOVE haikyuu very much and PenguinFrontier artwork is really awesome , just trying my luck and hope to win ~ Hope PenguinFrontier keep up the great job and keep drawing lovely artwork , Ganbatte PenguinFrontier ^_^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(Event) Forum - Izumi(Event) Forum - Ryouma
    I REALLY want this artbook because it looks awesome and the art looks amazing! I'd also love to use it to study how to better my own drawing!
    I rather recently (probably, compared to other people) got into Haikyuu!! (because of the anime), but I fell in love with it super quickly and I was extremely happy when a second season got announced.
    I think it would be really nice if I could win it, though!

Also, please keep up the awesome work, PenguinFrontier, and I hope that we can see even more from you soon!

(And thanks to the AarinFantasy staff for holding this giveaway!)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(S047) Kusakabe Hikaru (chibi)(S048) Sajou Rihito (chibi)
    I REALLY want this Haikyuu Fanart Visual Book because I have ever since regretted the day Comic Fiesta finished for I DID NOT go to your booth due to time constraint and the ocean full of humans. I have dreamed of TOUCHING your precious books but to no luck. No, I don't really want it, I NEED IT. Give it to ME, PLEASE. Every time you ignore this reply, a sad heart sinks into the ocean of agony.... OVER and OVER again. Please. Save this heart. You can make a difference.

Yaoi Legend
    Savings

Vincent (L4)Italy (L3)Koujaku (L6)
    Cloud (L4)Lelouch (L9)Doumeki (L4)
    Miyaji Kiyoshi (L3)Zack (L8)Squalo (L6)

I remember I first encountered PenguinFrontier's works sometime last year. I saw his fanart of Free, Kuroko no Basket, and Durarara at that time and instantly fell in love with his style since it's quite realistic but at the same time still has a hint of anime. His coloring is amazing with all the details and lighting. I also appreciate that he seems to have similar taste in series and pairings that I do since he drew Daichi with Suga, and Goto with Masayoshi. Haikyuu has recently been one of my favorite series due to its ability to both make me laugh and get me really pumped up to root for the characters, both on Karasuno and rival teams. I also find I end up shipping a lot of the characters, which always helps. And I guess I've been on a sports anime kick recently. xD I'm really excited to see PenguinFrontier's Haikyuu fanbook since it's such a great combination of an artist and a series that I like (:

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Barnaby (L2)Kotetsu (L2)Genma (L2)
    Asari (L1)Nishinoya Yuu (L2)Asahi Azumane (L2)
    Randy (L1)Dee (L3)Jade Curtiss (L1)
    I REALLY want this Haikyuu Fanart Visual Book because I totally love Haikyuu!! ♥
    I got in touch with the series when the anime started and I totally fell in love with it. I rewatched the animes two times (with two different friends) and read the manga two times... :'D I'm absoluty in love with this series and I just want more of it! I live in Germany and we have like no Haikyuu!! stuff here at all. We don't have the manga, we don't have merchandise and the next convention is like months away (and I'm not even sure if there'll be Haikyuu!! stuff. But I hope so!!)
    I'm following PenguinFrontier on tumblr, so I saw preview pictures of this Visual Book there and totally fell in love with it! And at the same time I started crying like "I'm a poor university student and can't afford to go to comic fiesta".
    So I want this Visual Book because it looks awesome and I'm addicted to Haikyuu!!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Sion (L4)Nezumi (L3)Konoe (L2)
    (S004) TakiAyase (L8)Akira TnC (L1)
    Ginko (L6)Zexion (L6)(Event) Forum - Ryouma
    I could write a novel about how much I like PenguinFrontier's drawings, and how much I like Haikyuu, which I absolutely do, but I'll keep it short since I know you'll have to read all posts XD
    I'm a big fan of PF's artworks, and I would feel very honored to have this book. I can't go to any of those awesome conventions since it would mean travelling almost to the other side of the world, and it's restricted to sell fanworks in my country. So winning one would be awesome, and I would be the happiest girl of the world. ... and also my best friend, squealing and snickering and drooling together when looking through the book.

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Pray for JapanG (L1)Squalo (L9)
    Naruto (L4)Ichigo (L2)Xanxus (L1)
    Sasuke (L1)Ichigo (L6)Grimmjow (L6)
    I REALLY want this Haikyuu Fanart Visual Book because I absolutely adore Haikyuu! I have been recommending to any of my friends who loves sport anime (and of course, anyone who loves bishonen guys with BL vibes). I read the manga many times and watched the anime even more. Usually, whenever I feel depressed or feeling uninspired, Haikyuu!! is one of the very few animes I'll watch. I love browsing lots of posts from tumblr from Haikyuu!! especially.

PenguinFrontier's drawings are amazing. Combination of PF's exceptionally beautiful arts and one of my most favourite anime could make me hyperventilate, no kidding. I was oversea when the convention was held and when I got back, another convention was held at the place I was at. I'm very frustrated about this. Getting this book would make my day and year. If I win this book, this would be one of the many prominent memories of 2015 I would have and it is such an honour to get this book. So,
    I REALLY want this Haikyuu Fanart Visual Book because I simply love Haikyuu!! and PF arts are just wonderful.
    Last edited by sarahwanderlust; 01-07-2015 at 06:29 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Shiki (L9)Yukina (L8)Suzuki-san
    (Event) Forum - Izumi(Event) Forum - Ryouma
    I first encountered PenguinFrontier's work at deviantart and I truly loved them. All of the artworks! They're pretty. The works has this kind of style that truly stands out and it has this unique feel that would make you say "ahh, this is definitely a work from PenguinFrontier". The details of the human anatomy are beautiful. Personal favorite would be the Delivery Log Arts. They're excellent! A picture with a story. Plus the backgrounds were amazing! It's such a shame that some of the artworks were deleted on DA gallery and it would be really nice to have a personal copy of any of PenguinFrontier's work. Now that I have a chance, it would be really amazing to own one! Plus, Im a great fan of Haikyuu. I saw the samples at Deviant art and as always, beautiful!! <3

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I love Haikyuu!! It is literally my favorite anime/manga. I never thought i would be so emotionally attached to so many characters T^T and PenguinFrontier is amazing! Their work is glorious and to own something so beautiful that held such meaning to me would be the greatest thing ever.
    ^^

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast