aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Extreme Yaoi Guru

on the rooftop of Namimori Middle School with my husband
    Savings

Hibari (L1)Hibari (L8)Hibari (L3)
    Hibari (L7)Hibari (L10)Hibari (L4)
    Hibari (L6)Hibari (L9)Hibari (chibi) (L9)

I do not know what to write here because I can't express why I want the beautiful book whose cover has been taunting us all since the opening of these 5 contests... some possible reasons:

1) because I freakin' love Haikyuu and every character in it because they are each adorable and sexy in their own ways
    2) because I really admire the artwork of PenguinFrontier, not just for Haikyuu fanart but SnK as well - the tasteful style, the subtle detail, the glistening perfection of muscles and sex... oops, I mean... of... the well-drawn, proportionate sex... oops, I mean of the body...
    3) because it's free?! LOL. No, I would buy it if I could be at the convention, so that can't be it.
    4) because it's gonna be AUTOGRAPHED!!! that would be such an honor and I would wanna preserve the book FOREVAAAA.
    5) because I just... I JUST DO.

It's probably all of the listed reasons, well - maybe not #3 so much, but hey, it is true. Gotta be real. To really understand how much I want the book, you would need to actually explore the other contests and check my entries. I put a lot of effort into my iShop card entries, I even discussed possibilities with my AF family and eliminated the weakest cards... I made a LOT of possible cards and had to narrow it down painfully... I rewatched the series so that I could take screenshots when I wasn't satisfied with the official art available on the Internet.

I took my time surfing through all the pictures posted on the PenguinFrontier facebook page and analyzed each detail of my favorite Jean picture. I spent HOURS and HOURSSSSS answering each and every question for the Impossible Quiz. HOURS.

... HOURS. Seriously.

But well, in the end... if you're a fan of the artist and you're a fan of the series... WHO WOULDN'T WANT THAT DELICIOUS BOOK?! You can't blame us all for working so hard for it. I'm sure I am not alone in my efforts! Best of luck to everyone in the running! =)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(Event) FaceBook - Yukina
    I REALLY want this Haikyuu Fanart Visual Book because I really just love the series and I know I will cherish this book :3. I also love art and I am an artist as well so to have this would be inspiring <3 I'm also a huge fan as well :3

Yaoi Legend
    Savings

Soah (L8)Ai Enma (L8)Ginshu (L10)
    Yata Misaki (L11)Kougami Shinya (L8)Makishima (L8)
    Kasuga SB (L1)Lightning (L8)Axel (L10)

I really want to own this fanart visual book because it's HAIKYUU AND PENGUINFRONTIER. How fabulous is that? Haikyuu has amazing and lovable characters, and the most important factor of why I want this book so badly is because it's by PenguinFrontier. I first came across their work on one of the manga sites and they made this original R-18 doujinshi. It was really hot, it was full colored and the art is just gorgeous (and yum, the bodies).

Regardless of the lucky winner of this book, I'd like to thank Aarin for your generosity and the chance for us to win this beautiful artbook. Whoever the winner is, I hope you'll take good care of the book *sniffles*

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(Event) Forum - Asami(Event) Forum - Doumeki(Event) Forum - Yashiro
    As i live in where BL is not much recognize, there's no really many stuff to get so i really want to have a chance to have it. i like haikyuu specially takishima and the fanart looks amazing. i want it to serve as a symbol of inspiration to myself. and if ever i will be choosen this will be my first ever BL item so i will certainly treasure it.

Smile, breath and go slow

Savings

Ayace (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)Canale (L9)
    Emba (L10)MeatBunYuuen (L9)
    (S067) Azumaya Junta(S054) Prompto Argentum(S076) SilverAsh

The art is enticing,
    And the boys are waiting
    For me to come and see
    Who they are, what can be.

I like all this display,
    So, have to find a way
    To check these Summer Boys
    And perhaps dream of toys...

The flesh is attracting,
    The love in the drawing,
    The art expresses all:
    A world of wonder boys.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

physically: Berlin; mentally: Skyhold/Frostback Mountains
    Savings

Dorian Pavus (L9)The Iron Bull (L3)Cullen Rutherford (L6)
    Fenris (L6)Hawke (L2)Anders (L4)
    (Event) Forum - JuzumaruZevran Arainai (L8)Wolfwood (L10)

I was brooding a lot over this the last few days, wanted to make the most epic post to be SURE to win somehow

but in the end I have no good idea I'm totally in love with both, Haikyuu AND the art of PenguinFrontier, but nothing awesome came to mind.
    Everyone is trying to speak their minds of how much they DO love their fandom and I can't even say if I love it more than anyone else (though I feel like I do )
    I'm just claiming to be the one who loves both at most

Thank you very much @aarinfantasy; for all these contests and possibilities to win one of the fanbooks and of course for sponsering them! (at least I guess you did)
    and thank you PenguinFrontier for making a fanbook of Haikyuu I really love you for that!!!
    but I enjoy lots of fanart of yours

some current faves include these two

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(S085) Joshua GallandPOTM - 1 Star(S084) Coyote
    Star 1 (Yellow)(S089) Ogasawara Jirou(S088) Hirano Taiga
    Kazuki (L7)Rei (L7)Star 1 (Silver)

Noya-sempaaai~~

He is undoubtedly my favourite out of all Haikyuu!! characters. And that picture...

Why must it be cut there... I wanna see... what's on the second half of that page... And hunt for other hot pics of my lovely sempaai~~ For the fanbook to have other Haikyuu!! characters is also a huge bonus~!!

Thank you so much for these contests @aarinfantasy~!! I know many Aariners just can't get their hands on amazing fanbooks like these because they live away from where all the yaoi conventions are being held, don't have the chance/time to attend these, or simply can't afford to buy those books, if any products sold there at all.

Best of luck to all other participants~!!

And to Penguin Frontier: Thank you guys for your continued hard work, as always~ I'm not an artist myself and for a good reason, so I'm sure that I could never understand how hard it must be to make such stunning and beautiful artwork. But your sweat and tears from behind the scenes all paid off~!! Congratz on being all SOLD OUT on your Summer Boys Haikyuu!! Visual Fanbook~!! I'm sure that there are lots of people out there who would like a second round... of reprint.

Last edited by Dids; 01-11-2015 at 04:27 AM.

Flurry of Dancing Flames

following Victuri and Otayuri to all their performances to watch their cute moments together ♥
    Savings

Midoriya Izuku (L3)Bakugou (L3)Todoroki Shouto (L3)
    Otabek Altin (L8)Yuri Plisetsky (L9)Otabek Altin (L9)
    Axel (L10)(S096) Rei Izumi(S099) Dick Burnford

Dear PenguinFrontier,
    I must say, you have really raised the bar. Your artwork is amazing and makes it hard to get up to your talent level The way you color is beautiful and flawless. Your perspective and angles are spot on and make it look easy, even though I am fully aware it isn't. Your shading gives the characters a very realistic look and makes them almost seem as if they will come to life. The expressions you put on their faces help to tell the story in the pictures, as well as the subtle gestures from other characters around them. I look forward to seeing more of your work quite impatiently. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and helping to feed our fantasies.

I would very much like the book. The artwork brings on a whole new level of imagery with our fantasy dream boys. This type of art deserves to be appreciated and loved.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

...a humble offering

A note left for Daichi (inspired by william carlos williams)

This is just to say...
    We have taken your glasses clad middle blocker
    who was
    trying to leave the gym unnoticed

and though
    you were probably
    hoping
    he would use this time to become a friendlier person

Forgive us
    but we may have angered him a bit
    OH HOH HO
    OH HO HO HO

But in all seriousness, I love haikyuu a little more than I feel is socially appropriate (the number of time I have had to rewrite a progress note after doodling a kage-toss in the corner…is …well problematic…lol). I am also quite a fan of Penguin Frontiers art (particularly the prints from Free!, Flamenco, and those black and white hq!!! head shots — ABSOLUTELY AMAZING). The detail and contrast is so vivid and polished. I like to sketch when I have free time (…and when I don’t), and I must admit Penguin frontier’s style is one that inspires me to keep trying…and to finish the pieces I start. I an so grateful to you guys for creating such delightful art!!!

I wish I could have purchased a copy in person, but sadly my current clinical responsibilities have prevented me from going to comic fiesta (among other fun things…oo graduation, how i dream of you…haha). ANYWAY, good luck to all of you! Hope you are all having a fun start to the new year! And hooray!!! SOON season 2 will be upon us!!!

Later guys and gals
    Attached Images Attached Images

Total Yaoi Freak
    Savings

Katou (L9)Heart 5 (Red)Iwaki (L9)
    Katou (L6)Heart 1 (Blue)Iwaki (L6)
    Haruka Nanase (L10)Haru Kato (L8)Yukihito (L1)

The reasons why I really want this artbook is....well the're the same as all the other partecipants:
    -) I love Penguin Frontier's amazing art, so realistic, full of light, beauty and hotness!!! The guys seem almost alive...
    Here some of my favs....

-) I love Haikyuu!!, all the characters, the passion, the competitiveness and the funny moments.
    -) It will be an autographed book (and I do know the feeling to own such a rare item as I got a DJ signed by a mangaka!!!!)
    In the end, honestly, I will never be able to get one (even not autoghraphed) here in Italy....such things are very hard to find around here, they need to be ordered online or through specialized shops (but then the shipping expenses would be ridiculously high). Moreover comic conventions here are very few and not so important or followed......

Thanks @aarinfantasy; for the opportunity you give us all.
    Good luck for all the other aariners

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast