aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Maya Hideyuki (L9)Makoto Tachibana (L10)Fumi (L4)
    Nemugasa Takashi (L5)Haruka Nanase (L10)Shunpei Yamana (L4)
    Heart 1 (Blue)(Event) Forum - LeviHeart 1 (Red)
    I've been following the facebook page since months ago when I met PenguinFrontier's works in an exhibition. It was so stunning that my feet stopped walking when the works catch my eyes. It’s hard to choose only one because all PenguinFrontier’s arts are amazing, but I’ll chose this one that into my liking the most.
    Link: here

And the reason actually works for most of all PF's works as well, that it's drawn perfectly: the stunning expression (on top of that captain's looks like almost licking his finger to me omg! ), the delicious body shape, the smokey effect, the ripped shirt that make his muscle looks more tasty and those blood splatters on his cheek & chest is too yummm... This picture is undoubtedly describe the captain's strength and sexiness
    I usually not into this type of works that looks too realistic, but PF draws it all beautifully that I feel like drowning and can't help but loving it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by lizijoy; 01-09-2015 at 03:10 PM.

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Xie Lian (L7)DS_004_midHua Cheng (L7)
    Alhaitham (L9)Zhongli (L9)Tartaglia "Childe" (L9)
    (Event) Forum - ZhongliDS_004_leftDan Heng (L9)

Hmm... my favourite picture would be this Link, I know PenguinFrontier thanks to this picture, I love Kuroko no Basuke, it is one of their poster they are selling ... (if it isn't counted then, I choose Rin here )

The subsequent art they drawn is really nice, the abs, the body, is very realistic. The 2D bishies they have drawn out become 3 dimensional, the contour, the shadow are placed quite nicely in the places that is suppose to be...
    Rin, I found the way they drawn and color the water droplet is really realistic, the way it drips down his body, the crease of the towel where it is being pulled, the dusty pink color of his nipples... and the translucent part where the towel is wet that show off some of his thighs, yes u can see that the towel is wet, because of the way some of his skin is shown.

It will makes u fall for 2d bishie through the drawing and you would wish that he is a real person, you don't have to imagine how he looks like if he is a real person...the skin tone doesn't look fake at all. It compliments with the lighting of the atmosphere in the setting of the drawing.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

in the iShop forever petting velvet... yummy
    Savings

Hosaka BnK (L7)Spacer 1Ayase (L8)
    SodomShusei UB (L1)Toko UB (L1)
    (S089) Ogasawara JirouKatsuragi Tomoyuki (L5)Hotsuma UB (L1)

I had to enter this part of your Haikyuu! contest. I "liked/followed" Penguin Frontier a while back on facebook, deviantart, and tumblr, and not just for the Free! fanart. I haven't watched any Haikyuu! yet, so, I'm not sure I will be into that "fandom".

favorite picture is from Faker’s Affair 2: here
    it is a favorite, well, because of the hint of bondage.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Nanjo (L1)Zetsu (L10)Shinohara Keiji (L13)
    Orochimaru (L10)Masanori Araki (L9)Jiraiya (L6)
    WombatBokuto Kōtarō (L8)Teto

here we go ... ...
    totally forgot that I made a Sponsor search page some years ago at Facebook ... found my password and liked PenguinFrontier's Facebook page ... ...

my fav pic would be this one at the moment:

reason: I'm totally into Asahi (maybe because he's the only one of the team looking a little older ... ...) and on this pic he is especially well drawn ... ...

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(Event) Forum - Izumi(Event) Forum - RyoumaYuki Eiri (L10)
    Noeru (L11)Luka Crosszeria (L12)Sebastian (L13)
    (S043) Ijuuin KyoKon A (L9)(Event) Forum - Tatsumi Souichi

Since i don't have a facebook account ( i deleted it almost one year ago and now the temptation to register again on fb is too great ) i liked the page using my bf account. I hope that it still counts .

My fav pic is this one: https://www.facebook.com/PenguinFron...type=3&theater . Rin is one of my fav character and man that pic is really hot. I hope that i will see more drawing like this with Rin or Sousuke .

Yaoi Expert
    Savings

Doumeki (L4)Dai Lee (L5)Tohru (L3)
    Watanuki (L4)Jaehee (L5)Natsuno (L3)
    Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)X Standard (Black)YiLing P. (L9)
    I wish i had a time to join all of the contests for this book but alas,i don't. Therefore i am here with my short lame reply:').
    I did like PenguinFrontier's FB page...and as for the artwork,it wasn't easy to choose but in the end the winner of my heart is this

And why would that be...Well,because Jean is my fave and this is truly beautiful piece of art. He looks so fierce and sexy on the pic...and the background is glorious too.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Alright everybody, this contest is officially closed. I will check every contests in the contest series and get back with the results within this week. Some will be announced faster than the other contests because of different judging method.

I must apologize if some of the contest info sounds confusing or a bit weird due to my bad English, but it should be all okay.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Dear all, sorry it took a while for announcing the winners. I planned to actually ask PenguinFrontier to pick the winners for some of the contest himself, but after careful thinking... it will be putting him in a very hard position. So I went ahead and picked winners with a randomizer kinda app in a one take video, to be fair.

I took the video 2 days ago and there is no sound in it because my voice sounded not clear enough and there was construction going on above my place with some random hammer and drilling sound. I added subtitles though to the video. It's quite a boring one but you can see part of my pc/table and also sneak peek of the artbook which I believe PF has not shown publicly in his page.

Congratulations to the following winner of Contest #1:
    sumire007
    You will get the Haikyuu book, and !

Also, I have decided to give all participants 100000 points, the Event Izumi and Ryouma cards as well!

So here is the video:

Thank you all for participating!

~

9. + Show/Hide thank you list

Extreme Yaoi Guru

physically: Berlin; mentally: Skyhold/Frostback Mountains
    Savings

Dorian Pavus (L9)The Iron Bull (L3)Cullen Rutherford (L6)
    Fenris (L6)Hawke (L2)Anders (L4)
    (Event) Forum - JuzumaruZevran Arainai (L8)Wolfwood (L10)

you lucky people!!!!
    everyone gety Izumi and Ryoma and I don't have a facebook

congrats everyone and @sumire007; for getting the book!!!

Smile, breath and go slow

Savings

Ayace (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)Canale (L9)
    Emba (L10)MeatBunYuuen (L9)
    (S067) Azumaya Junta(S054) Prompto Argentum(S076) SilverAsh

Did PF checked the posts here, even if not judging?

Anyway. Congrats to the winner and Thx for the cards and points!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast