~~~ Tiger and Bunny Card Pic Contest ~~~
I heard so much about Tiger and Bunny from forumers here but I don't watch the anime, so I do not know the character's names. So I am making this contest to ask for your help to submit pic(s) and stand a chance to win forum points!
1) Get a picture of any Tiger and Bunny characters. Preferably the main characters.
2) Resize or crop the pic to 50x60 pixels (50 is width and 60 is height).
3) Do NOT put borders, level or name in the picture.
4) Submit the picture in this thread as follow:
Name of character to appear on card: (name) - Please choose a name that's used often in the anime. Sometimes it's the first name and sometimes it is the last name, I am not sure about it myself >.<;;
5) The picture has to be ONE character in one picture, and size it to how you see it will look like on the iShop card.
6) The pictures MUST be official artwork, which means you can get it from the official website, DVD covers, manga cover, or anime screenshots. NO fanart please. It can be fan-colored from the official manga but please note that this consumes time and might not be worth it if not chosen to avoid disappointment.
7) One person can submit up to 6 entries per post at maximum, anything more will not be included. You can keep changing or edit your post if you get better pic, I will only check this thread after the due date.
8) Picture has to be in .jpg, .png, .gif or any format that can be viewed in the forum. Post in this thread and picture has to be viewable, not only a text link.
9) You can enhance the picture's quality like sharpness, brightness, contrast etc. But make sure not to overdo it... and think it will look good on an iShop card size.
Contest ends: 3rd Jan 2012
Prizes: Points for winning entries only (2 million for each chosen entry), and own card that's chosen.
There will be no points for submissions though, sorry~
(I do not know how many cards I will chose yet but at least 1 character per card is what I have in mind now)
Winners will be determined by aarinfantasy and not by poll. So all members in the forum and staff members can also participate.
Should there be Winner for similar pic between a few submitters, I will pick the best one (quality/edited/resize). If it's exactly the same in everything, I will pick the first one who posted it. Even if the post is edited, we will know who puts it first. **But please do not fight over pic submission or accusing another of copying you, chances are they might not know you have submitted the same/similar pic too.