aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Nether Horizon

Savings

Luffy (L10)(Event) Forum - LawZoro (L10)
    DalekNaruto Sage (L10)TARDIS
    (Event) Forum - Rayflo(S061) Setagawa Masahiro(S060) Kousuke Ooshiba

MOM (Member of the Month) Jan 2010

MOM (Member of the Month) Jan 2010

The Member of the Month awards active members who are helpful or contribute in some tangible way, to the positive development and well-being of our community.

Eligibility

• Minimum post count: 100
    • Must have been a member of this site for a minimum of 90 days.
    • Must not have already received a Member of the Month award in the past 12 Months.

• Must not Have any Infractions/Warnings Within Last 90 days. This will be verified by staff at the time Final eligibility during Winner selection.

RULES

• Limit of 1 Nomination Per Post: Even if you want to nominate more than one person for a particular month's award, only post 1 nomination per post. This is to reduce clutter & avoid confusion.

• Limit of 3 Nominations per User: Any given member can only nominate a maximum of three people for Member of the Month award each month.

• Limit of 1 Nomination-Post Per Candidate: Member of the Month is selected from your nominations by Aarinfantasy's Staff. There is no Voting Process

• You MAY NOT Nominate Yourself.

Schedule

Open to Entries Now.
    Closed to Entries & Nominations January 25, 2010.
    Winner Announced February 5, 2010
    Last edited by Miko; 01-11-2010 at 09:58 AM.

Kadaj_chan
    Member of the Month
    Nominee
    Zetsuai
    Full link to user's profile.Does this user have 100+ posts?
    Yes
    Has this user been registered for at least 3 months?
    Yes
    Reasons why you believe this user should be awarded MOM award.
    I think Zetsuai is one of the best members for getting this award. She is ultra generous and kind and had given away many points and high level cards for every one here. (and the members with less points too)
    she held her advent Calender contest during Christmas for a submission of a dream card of any member (whoever gets more votes) but the contest got moves to the voting section due to the spam. STILL she did submit that card (Rido L8) and she gave away Rido cards to all the people who voted for Rido in her advent calender! she is THAT generous.
    here is the link:
    advent calender
    and she pooled pointed for submitting some beautiful cards in Ishop too!
    link: here
    and let's not forget her Haiku game that made lots of aarin members's inventories full of bishies and their bank account full of points
    link: Haiku game
    I think she really deserves this title....
    Thank you

flaming tbag!

Savings

Masamune (L10)Heart 3 (Pink)Yukimura SB (L10)
    Masamune (chibi) (L2)Yukimura Sanada (chibi) (L2)Kojuurou (chibi) (L2)
    Shiroyasha (L9)Fayt (L1)Steve Rogers (L9)

Member of the Month
    Nominee
    Fuu Henjin
    Yes
    Yes
    What can I say about Fuu? Ah, I'm sorry she had to be nominated by me, cause I royally fail at these types of things.

Anyway, the first thing that comes to mind when I think of what Fuu has done for this forum and its members would be the 2009 Aarin Secret Santa project. While there were many people that worked hard to make this happen, Fuu kept us all in line, and really put a ton of time and effort into the entire thing, always looking out for people that could help fulfill wishes and wanting to do her best to make sure everyone with a wish was given something. Just the last couple of days were pure madness - and she still had class and real life to worry about on top of it all.

After that, I think of all the fun and silly contests she's held. These are contests that pretty much anyone could participate in, and they are always worth a lot of laughs and a great place to get to know your fellow forumers. No one was left out of prizes either - everyone is able to win. She even let me steal her Simon Says contest to run one of my own. Such a sweet heart!

And if you're looking to make some points, she almost always has a very generous request thread up.

Outside of points and cards and other gifts, she's just a real sweetheart. How often do you have someone from a forum, someone you've barely talked to yet, offer to help you with your math homework?? XD She's just easy to talk to, and has a huge heart, which I think has reached a lot of people here.

And in conclusion.. I think she really deserves this title. Even if she totally wouldn't agree. ♥

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Gilgamesh (L10)Levi SnK (L8)Belphegor (L6)
    Graham (L1)Sougo (L7)Izaya (L3)
    Irabu (L6)Spacer 1Reborn
    Member of the Month
    Nominee
    Amaterasu
    Yes
    Yes
    I don't think it will come as a surprise to anyone that Amaterasu is being nominated, not because she's my friend but because of all the things she has done as member of AF.
    First of all, she's a very kind and friendly person in general, and she treats oldies and newbies alike. She's always there to help, and no matter how burdened she is; if you tell her to do something for you she'll still somehow take time out to help you out. She's active in several parts of forum, including forum functions, introductions etc where she is often seen helping people out.
    Let me come to the main reason why she absolutely deserves to be recognized: FG Project. For all the time I've been here, this is the first time something like this came up on the site, single-handedly created by one member for sole reason of giving benefits to people with less points. No wonder so many people came forward to support the idea and now everyone knows about the project. FG is quite time consuming and little is to be gained from it for people who're running it, but they still keep at it because a lot of people have got cards they've always wanted through FG and that makes donators happy. Taking something that started merely in October 2009 to such huge level in such a short amount time is a great achievement in itself, which is clearly showing in the recent event. Of course the sole credit to FG's popularity goes to the people who donate for it, one can't deny things like this can't actually work unless you've a skilled organizer in between who is handling everything for you, which amaterasu does really well.

Amaterasu also happens to be the winner of first ever Aarinfantasy Pageant where the community's support clearly swung towards her side, evident from the fact that she first won AF Miss Congeniality by a huge margin of 29 votes, and then in the grand final among winners of all categories, where the number of votes she got were more than votes received by all other participants put together! The comments in the thread can also be taken into account in support of this nomination.

Other than these things, she has always been generous, someone who started her first giveaway when she had a little below 50,000 points in her own pocket and an unattainable card in her wishlist, now that takes a lot of effort. Her giveaways have continued since then in various forms, and at various occasions but rest assured she keeps doing something all the time, be it contests to give points or giveaways to give cards. Doing a lot of things with points when you've a lot of them is one thing, but putting all things together when you really can't afford it is another. Amaterasu proved that with several card submissions she pooled for, including lv10 kaname that has practically costed her more than double of all her points, and she's still paying for it. I'm sure the effort didn't go unnoticed though, because all the cards she has pooled for are highly wanted cards and I'm sure a lot of people must be thankful, so am I.
    Lastly, she's a multitasking member who helps people one way or other by making graphics, uploading stuff on requests, sponsoring contests and making random donations in general. She's also contributor which is not relevant, but worth mentioning nevertheless.

Nether Horizon

Savings

Luffy (L10)(Event) Forum - LawZoro (L10)
    DalekNaruto Sage (L10)TARDIS
    (Event) Forum - Rayflo(S061) Setagawa Masahiro(S060) Kousuke Ooshiba

Closed to Nominations.