Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

AarinFantasy’s Hunt (Coming Soon)

~~ AarinFantasy’s Hunt – Who’s there? ~~
    Coming Soon!

Watch out this section as I will be hosting a hunt contest this weekend!~
    (I will post on a new thread again for the actual contest)

Cool prizes to be won:
    Grand Prize (which you can choose one option):
    OPTION A: A physical manga “Blue Morning Vol1” (SuBLime manga)
    OPTION B: A Finder Series clear file folder and a Finder Series keychain of“Akihito”.
    OPTION C: A set of Finder Series “Akihito” badges and a Finder Series keychain of“Akihito”.
    OPTION D: A $20 gift card from emanga.com (for digital manga purchase only)
    OPTION E: A physical manga “Midnight Stranger Vol1” (SuBLime manga)
    OPTION F: A set of “Akira” from Togainu no Chi merchandise

Extra gift: 5 Event cards of your choice from the iShop for the grand prize winner.

CHANCE: Five predetermined submission order numbers will automatically get 3 Events cards of your choice from the iShop (regardless of answering all correctly or not).

In case anyone's wondering - The first person who submitted all the correct answers to me will win the grand prize!~

Here are the pic of the prizes (except for the emanga digital gift card)... sorry I have to use my blurry phone's camera today:

~

2. + Show/Hide thank you list

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

Well, for the iShop Event card collectors, here are three new cards released today! They will only be given starting from this contest or any event/contest after that. Be the first few to get them!~

EDIT: Eeeps! That David card's pic has been used in Level 9, because I didn't check the list under New York Minute. So I will change it with another David's pic later.

EDIT: I will replace David card with a Doumeki card for this batch. Maybe next time I will make another David card if I can get a better and clearer colored pic of him.
    Last edited by Aarinfantasy; 09-24-2016 at 03:47 AM.

4. + Show/Hide thank you list

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

I will announce the start time of this contest.
    It will be about 10pm (+8 GMT) or (UTC+08:00) on Sunday, 25th September 2016.

May not be a short hunt contest, and can take hours or days for some people.

But don't worry if you can't join or win this contest. I will have other types of contests that may have similar prizes too.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

on the rooftop of Namimori Middle School with my husband
    Savings

Hibari (L1)Hibari (L8)Hibari (L3)
    Hibari (L7)Hibari (L10)Hibari (L4)
    Hibari (L6)Kurosawa (L4)Adachi (L4)

My uncle's visiting from across the country this weekend... don't think it'll be possible for me... I look forward to attempting to participate though, even if it kills me XD ~ thank you for the contestttt~ looking forward to itttt!!!

Question - when will it end? Cuz you said a predetermined few will get 3 event cards regardless of their answers... just wanna make sure to make the deadline. XD

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

POTM - 1 StarMakima (L10)SOTM - 2 Stars
    Denji (L9)Power (L7)Aki Hayakawa (L8)
    Makima (L9)Makima (L8)Gojo Satoru (L9)

Quote Originally Posted by aarinfantasy View Post
    I will announce the start time of this contest.
    It will be about 10pm (+8 GMT) or (UTC+08:00) on Sunday, 25th September 2016.

May not be a short hunt contest, and can take hours or days for some people.

But don't worry if you can't join or win this contest. I will have other types of contests that may have similar prizes too.
    Hi aarin,

what about this part?

"CHANCE: Five predetermined submission order numbers will automatically get 3 Events cards of your choice from the iShop (regardless of answering all correctly or not)."

So the person who is first to send correct answer wins the grand prize (and if I understood correct, only one of all the grand prizes is available to pick, all of them will not be given?), then what about the chance part? Is it for everyone who participated, or will the contest have more to it besides looking for correct answers?

Extreme Yaoi Guru

physically: Berlin; mentally: Skyhold/Frostback Mountains
    Savings

Dorian Pavus (L9)The Iron Bull (L3)Cullen Rutherford (L6)
    Fenris (L6)Hawke (L2)Anders (L4)
    (Event) Forum - JuzumaruZevran Arainai (L8)Wolfwood (L10)

@Schneider; as I understood that part it meant there are predetermined numbers that are winners and it's counted in the order people submitted their answers.
    at least that's how I imagine those winners are picked, but no idea about the remaining prizes indeed

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

Quote Originally Posted by Schneider View Post
    Hi aarin,

what about this part?

"CHANCE: Five predetermined submission order numbers will automatically get 3 Events cards of your choice from the iShop (regardless of answering all correctly or not)."

So the person who is first to send correct answer wins the grand prize (and if I understood correct, only one of all the grand prizes is available to pick, all of them will not be given?), then what about the chance part? Is it for everyone who participated, or will the contest have more to it besides looking for correct answers?

The first person to send all correct answer will win the grand prize and pick 5 Event Cards.

Chance part is for everyone who participated and does not need to completely answer everything correct, but one person can only submit one time. So there will be at least five other people to win the 3 Event Cards of their choice. I have actually set the following in the contest rules to be posted tomorrow:

CHANCE: The following submission order number in my PM inbox will automatically get 3 Events cards of their choice from the iShop - #2, #8, #13, #20 and #25 (regardless of answering all correctly or not).

At the moment, I am still fine tuning some of the questions or hunt hints.

@laketica ; To be honest, I don't know how long it will take for someone to post all correct answers to me... so I think I can open it till a week or so, not a few days definitely.
    Last edited by Aarinfantasy; 09-24-2016 at 03:50 AM.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

Hello everyone, I do appreciate some of the feedbacks I get regarding such contest especially it's about first person who submit all correct answers the fastest will win the contest. I am very much aware of how everyone lives in different timezones and the disadvantages it can create for some people.

While I do prefer random draw for winners, but I want to switch up winning condition and rules at times. I would like to see what sort of outcome and gameplay everyone will bring this time around.

So like I said, this will not be the only contest (or timezone) to win some of the prizes stated. Actually, I am already planning for another one that will use random draw for choosing a winner next time

And thank you for being understanding throughout.

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Natori (L10)Strawberry Cake 1Natsume (L10)
    Fire PhoenixHeart 4 (Rainbow)MeatBun
    Kei Nagai (L7)Edward (L10)Jin Ling (L2)

I want to explicitly thank you, aarin, for being so upright and inclusive about this contest and your thoughts. It's one of the things I love about this forum, that there is much more of "this is how we think" and none of the "well we're in charge so just deal". You don't have to ask for input, much less use that input, but you do, and it's great. Thank you!

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

10 more minutes from now
    Anyone lurking now??? Or am I alone here?~~

@kerlyness ; You're welcome~ And I wanna do something different this time. I just hope that this contest is not overly difficult because sometimes when I thought it was "difficult", it turned out easy. So this time, I really cranked up the difficulty level, making it a contest that may possibly take a longer time to finish.