aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Tetsuo (L1)Rin Matsuoka (L9)Makoto Tachibana (L6)
    Haruka Nanase (L6)Rei Ryugazaki (L4)Nagisa Hazuki (L4)
    (Event) Forum - Morinaga
    Nekota Yonezou

Q: Your Yaoi mangas are very popular in and outside of Japan. Your works have also inspired several BL Drama Cd's troughout the years. So I'd like to ask a question that a lot of other fans are probably very interested in too: Do you intend to make one (or more than one) of your best liked works, i. e. Mousou Elektel or Hidoku Shinaide, into an anime in the near future? I'm sure many people would be most pleased to see your fantastic and funny stories animated. Thank you!

*I'm aware that my English is not top-notch. So please feel free to alter my grammar and sentences (wait...you will speak Japanese, right? ) if my question might be chosen. Sorry for the inconvenience
    Last edited by Helenus; 03-30-2015 at 09:11 PM.

2. sef

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

To All Male BL Cosplayers:
    1) in your real life, are you guys gay or bi?
    2) do you support LGBT in your real life? as a person, not as a cosplayer.
    Sorry for the questions, I'm just curious.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

@Helenus ; No worries, we are going to ask it in Japanese too anyway Nekota-sensei might use her own translator, so hopefully the meaning of the questions we wanna ask will not be loss or misinterpreted.

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Muraki (L8)(Event) Forum - Rayflo(Event) FaceBook - Yukina
    (Event) Forum - Juzumaru
    for Nekota sensei
    You have a lot of interesting characthers. was any of them based on someone you know?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Saga Masamune (L6)Endo (L2)DS_001_left
    (S031) Shou(Event) Forum - Hazuki (young)
    To Nekota-sensei
    1. Why you don't make Fumi both for seme and uke? I want see him to be uke... :3 But the now he is really cool and sexy... I want him more lovey dovey with Shunpei <3 <3
    2. Why you not continuing Michiru Heya? I'm really looking forward to the next story...
    3. Please make another sequel to Sasha and Forrest.... I really love them <3 thank you for making Kami-sama no Ude no Naka series. After reading it, I'm always feel that God will bless our feeling no matter how much painful the way.

Thank you very much to making such great mangas. I really love you!!! Wish the Mousou Electictrical will get a really happy ending with their lovey dovwy story (of course coloured by some hardship)

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Neji (L2)Ashura (L9)Sakura Li (L9)
    Kyoko Hori (L1)Heart 1 (Blue)Miyamura Izumi (L1)
    Amon Koutarou (L1)Tatsuyuki Ooyamato (L4)Yoshimura (L8)

For Reach
    1. how many hours you spent for the make-up when you cosplayed makishima?
    2. do you cosplay BL chara because you're a BL fan? if so, since when you started liking BL?
    3. do you squeal when reading a manga or watching anime? (sorry, i'm just curious )

for Reach and Asuka
    1. You guys seem to know each other, there're some pics where both of you are cosplaying together, like lancerXsaber in this pic, jack rostXelsa and teshimaXaoyagi. Do both of you know each other through cosplaying or are already friends for a long time?

2. do the BL cosplayers in South Korea have some kinds of gathering to meet up with each other? like having a vacation together?
    3. do you guys ship any KPop boys pairing?

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Kaneki Ken (white hair) (L9)Shuu Tsukiyama (L9)Kaneki Ken (L9)
    (S036) Kaneki Ken(S038) HazukiFrankenstein (L9)
    Senge Iori (L4)Rimuru Tempest (L9)Panda (Genma)

For all cosplayers:
    1. Do you prefer to cosplay alone or with another person? Or even in groups?
    2. What is the hardest request you ever gotten? If you do not take requests, what is the hardest cosplay you taken up on your own will and why?
    3. When cosplaying, do you have a set of conditions on whom to cosplay? Would you still consider cosplaying this character even though it might be against all of your belief and being?
    4. If you ever do cross-gender cosplay, have you ever receive negative comments or lashes against you when they found out that you were of the opposite gender instead? Was there even ever any discrimination before?

For Nekota Yonezou:
    1. I enjoy your works a lot, especially a fan of Prince of Tennis doujinshi (Inui x Kaidoh). I find that you gave the doujin a very indepth plot and lots of emotions, leading them to being a short series on their own too. Do you find it difficult to give your doujin in depth emotions and conflicts due to the fact that it is meant to be short and standing on its own as a one shot? What caused you to determine which doujin would stand as one shot, while the other would be included as a short series?

2. Do you find working with doujinshi or your manga is easier? And why?

3. What is the one emotion/conflict you enjoy putting/creating in your doujin/manga?
    Last edited by lynixe; 04-04-2015 at 03:39 AM.

9. sef

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

I have decided to extend the due date to 10th April 2015, since I'm still busy lately and can only check after next week anyway. So please keep the questions coming or edit your posts if you have previously posted.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Maya Hideyuki (L9)Makoto Tachibana (L10)Fumi (L4)
    Nemugasa Takashi (L5)Haruka Nanase (L10)Shunpei Yamana (L4)
    Heart 1 (Blue)(Event) Forum - LeviHeart 1 (Red)
    For Nekota-sensei:
    1) Since this is sensei’s first occasion coming to Indonesia, how is your opinion about this city?
    2) Since sensei’s working in BL field, do you watch BL anime? If yes, what’s your favorite(s) among them & why is that?
    3) Your works are so popular outside Japan as well, if one of them is chosen to be an anime adaption, which one it would be the best in your thought? Why?
    4) Do you want to try drawing another manga/doujinshi that is very different with your previous types? (i.e different genre, theme, characters, etc)

For Baozi & Hana:
    1) Would you tell us how did you met and why both of you decided to cosplaying (mostly) BL characters?
    2) Do your parents know about your hobby and how they react towards it?
    3) Your fans of course would be delighted because of your dazzlingly great cosplays (and so do I), but how is it in your own opinion?
    4) How was the impression of your very first BL cosplay? I’m so curious and if you’re fine with it, please let us know how was your thought on your first intimate photo-shoot? >__<

For Female BL Cosplayers:
    1) What made you decided to cosplaying male characters and BL characters?
    2) Which characters do you really want to try cosplaying but you think it’s not suitable for you to do so? (i.e both female or male characters from manga, anime, Disney or others)

For All Cosplayers:
    1) Let us know how is your impression of this city? Will you come back here in the future if there is another occasion?
    2) When you’re staying here, do you visit local tourism place like Hero Monument?
    3) If you have ever try one or two traditional cuisine of this city, what did you ate and how is its taste?
    4) I’m so sure here are lots fans of outside Surabaya who came to see you, what will you give or say to them?
    5) Please each of you do one cutest pose of yours and let Aarin take photos of it for your fans that unable to come here today ^^

p.s. Thank you for this interesting chance, please enjoy your visit as well, Aarin. I hope I had a chance to meet you in the venue (˘⌣˘)v

12. sef

Yaoi Fan

Savings

DS_001_leftDS_001_midDS_001_right
    Kusakabe (L8)DS_003_(2)topmiddleSajou (L8)
    DS_003_(4)bottomleftDS_003_(5)bottommiddleDS_003_(6)bottomright
    For Nekota Yonezou-sensei:
    oh my god I love you so much sensei thank you for noticing me on Twitter twice
    Q: If you were to pick between the 2 couples in "Hidoku Shinaide", which one is your favorite and why?
    Q: Among your works, which one was your favorite to work on and why?
    Q: Among your works, who is your favorite character and why?
    Q: In the future, with which mangaka would you want to work with?
    Q: Are you close with any other mangakas?
    Q: Is there any reason for Maya's hair-color change in 'Hidoku Shinaide'?
    Q: Any hints on a future release?
    Q: Are you the one who does your nail art?
    Q: If there are any opportunities, will you support one of your mangas being made into an anime?
    Q: Why do Nemugasa and Maya look so good in briefs? WHYYYYYYY???? ;;___;;
    (This list will probably get even longer, I'm so sorry

(P.S: Nekota Yonezou-sensei is my favorite mangaka and I'm just dying in the inside right now because this opportunity is golden ;;___;; I've read all of her works and DJs as well, and seeing that Aarin will be doing an interview with her makes me so happy (ofc for her) and her staff ;;___;; Ok that's all *flies away*)
    Last edited by domanager; 04-08-2015 at 07:17 AM. Reason: nail art question huehueue

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast