Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Haikyuu Fanart Visual Book Contest #4

Haikyuu Fanart Visual Book Contest #4
    The Impossible Quiz

Get to win this sexy and vibrant fanart visual book by PenguinFrontier!
    Size: A4 | Pages: 28 full color
    Cover is not explicit at all, so do not worry about it being too "adult".
    Content is not R-rated, but has BL elements in it.

I've bought this exclusively for AarinFantasy forum members to stand a chance to win it in contests as the book is currently running out really fast during and after the local Comic Fiesta 2014 event here which recently ended. The book made its debut during this event, so it's very new! I will get the artist to sign the book and then I will ship it to you!

============================================

Contest rules:

- Opens to anyone worldwide who likes Haikyuu or simply like PenguinFrontier's stuff, or perhaps someone who just turned into a fan.
    - Anyone can participate in this contest, even forum staff members.
    - You can participate in all other Haikyuu Fanart Visual Book Contest series to increase your chances of winning and should you win twice for the Haikyuu book, I will reselect or choose the next winner in a later contest.
    -
    You will need to answer all 20 questions that range from anything or everything that is within my interest. You don’t have to know me to know the answer and sometimes you can search it from the internet. Some questions will just be random, based on luck or require you to visit other sites (but don’t worry, I’ve make sure that they are safe). Don’t have to crack your head or stress over it, just enjoy the process and send in your answers.

How to enter this contest:
    1) Just copy and paste the Q&A part at the bottom of this post.
    2) Answer the questions. DO NOT answer them in this thread!
    3) Send your answers by Private Message to: aarinContest (with subject: "The Impossible Quiz")
    Note: Please include the Questions in your PM too so it's easier for me to check the answers.
    TIP: If you do not know the answer, just take a guess.

How winner will be picked:
    - Most correct answers wins!

DUE DATE: 11th January 2015

PRIZES:
    - 1 GRAND PRIZE winner: Haikyuu Fanart Visual Book and 5 Event Cards of your choice from the iShop (only one will be randomly picked for the Haikyuu Fanart Visual Book if there's a tie) and 3 million points!

- Any others who answered all correctly: 5 Event Cards of your choice from the iShop

- If there is no perfect answer from anyone, then Top 3 prizes will be selected where first prize will get Haikyuu Fanart Visual Book + 3 Event Cards + 3 million points, second will get 2 Event Cards + 2 million points and third will get 1 Event Card + 1 million points. The Event Cards will be the winner’s pick.

- All Participants: 100,000 points.

Feel free to ask me any questions here. Otherwise, good luck!~

QUIZ STARTS HERE

------------------ START copy and paste -----------------------

You username:
    What is your ONE most wanted iShop Event Card:
    What is your ONE favourite anime currently:

Questions:

1. Where exactly will the Yaoi and Yuri con in Australia “Room 801: Mile High Club” will be held on 28-29 March 2015? (I know it’s Australia but please be more specific about the place’s name)
    2. What is the fresh herb that chef Jamie Oliver uses for his “Classic tomato spaghetti” recipe? There is only one type.
    3. In the first episode of Season 5 “The Walking Dead”, Carol retrieves a watch from Terminus. Whose watch does that belongs to?
    4. In this BEAST official “Shadow” music video, what is the only thing NOT in the video? Link of video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y3ZRYQl4Qo (Note: You can mute the sound if you are not into k-pop). Choose ONE thing NOT in the video from this list: spider, scorpion, cap, fire, mirror, baseball, candle, snake, clock, giant hand.
    5. In Code Geass, what is the name of Lelouch’s sister?
    6. In the game Final Fantasy 8, what is Seifer’s gunblade name?
    7. The group "Access" sang a song for D.Grayman anime. What is that song’s title?
    8. There is a song called “Panorama” from a BL anime. What is the title of the anime?
    9. This cafe called “The Humble Pie Co.” (Link: https://www.facebook.com/thehumblepiecokl) serves the following EXCEPT for one thing, what is the one item NOT in their menu:
      Spaghetti Bolognese, Musang King Pie, Pesto Rigatoni, Spicy Chicken Wing, Caramel Latte
    10. What sport features the following apparatus: ball, hoop, clubs and ribbon? Please be specific on the sport’s name, it has two words.
    11. Nekomori Mew from Otome’s Way wrote an original BL novel. What is the title of that BL novel?
    12. From this picture, a fanart drawn by PenguinFrontier (Link: Summer Boys by PenguinFrontier on DeviantArt), choose ONE thing NOT in the picture from this list: watermelon, goldfish, mask, sunflower, takoyaki, spoon, mole, koinobori, knife, geta.
    13. What is the sport featured in Black Monkey’s Pro’s game “Bacchikoi”?
    14. This is a screenshot taken from an anime, (Link: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...8.jpg~original). What is the title of this anime? Hint: It is a yaoi anime fansubbed by AarinFantasy.
    15. This is a screenshot taken from an anime, (Link: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...8.jpg~original). What is the title of this anime? Hint: It is a yaoi anime fansubbed by AarinFantasy.
    16. This is a screenshot taken from an anime, (Link: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...8.jpg~original). What is the title of this anime? Hint: It is a yaoi anime fansubbed by AarinFantasy.
    17. This is a screenshot taken from an anime, (Link: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...1.jpg~original). What is the title of this anime? Hint: It is a yaoi anime fansubbed by AarinFantasy.
    18. NARS cosmetics have many names for each of their Blush colors. Choose ONE name that is NOT a name from their Blush makeup: Seduction, Orgasm, Desire, Angelika, Mate, Torrid, Zen, Nico.
    19. King, a cosplayer from Asia (Link: https://www.facebook.com/kingxmon) is a female cosplayer who likes to cosplay as male and loves BL. What country is she from? Pick one: Singapore, China, Taiwan, Malaysia, Japan, South Korea, Thailand.
    20. What is Aarin (as in the real person)’s birth year? Hint: 198x , what is the “x”?

------------------ END copy and paste -----------------------
    Last edited by Aarinfantasy; 01-04-2015 at 08:24 PM.

2. + Show/Hide thank you list

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(S085) Joshua GallandPOTM - 1 Star(S084) Coyote
    Star 1 (Yellow)(S089) Ogasawara Jirou(S088) Hirano Taiga
    Kazuki (L7)Rei (L7)Star 1 (Silver)

Quote Originally Posted by aarinfantasy View Post
    7. Access sang a song for D.Grayman anime. What is that song’s title?

What's "sang a song"?

Extreme Yaoi Guru

physically: Berlin; mentally: Skyhold/Frostback Mountains
    Savings

Dorian Pavus (L9)The Iron Bull (L3)Cullen Rutherford (L6)
    Fenris (L6)Hawke (L2)Anders (L4)
    (Event) Forum - JuzumaruZevran Arainai (L8)Wolfwood (L10)

@Dids; the way the question is, I'd guess "Access" is a real person who sang a song and you shall name the song... not sure though ^^

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(S085) Joshua GallandPOTM - 1 Star(S084) Coyote
    Star 1 (Yellow)(S089) Ogasawara Jirou(S088) Hirano Taiga
    Kazuki (L7)Rei (L7)Star 1 (Silver)

Quote Originally Posted by bronakopdin View Post
    @Dids; the way the question is, I'd guess "Access" is a real person who sang a song and you shall name the song... not sure though ^^
    Wow, I think this works! xD I thought 'sang a song' was some sort of website or something... xD

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

@Dids; yeah i got it wrong the first time I read it, too, but since it made no sense I re-thought my interpretation xD

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

okay, I just edit that question a bit to:
    7. The group "Access" sang a song for D.Grayman anime. What is that song’s title?

This means there is a group/band called "Access" who sang a song that appears in D,Grayman anime. So what is the title of this song?

Extreme Yaoi Guru

on the rooftop of Namimori Middle School with my husband
    Savings

Hibari (L1)Hibari (L8)Hibari (L3)
    Hibari (L7)Hibari (L10)Hibari (L4)
    Hibari (L6)Hibari (L9)Hibari (chibi) (L9)

@aarinfantasy; I'm trying to PM the quiz, you say to include the questions, but it makes the PM too long... it says the limit is 5000 characters and I'm way over.

I'm going to PM the answers only, with a link to a document that has the formatting exactly as you requested, with the question AND answer. Hope that is all right.
    Last edited by laketica; 01-05-2015 at 12:23 AM.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

Quote Originally Posted by laketica View Post
    @aarinfantasy; I'm trying to PM the quiz, you say to include the questions, but it makes the PM too long... it says the limit is 5000 characters and I'm way over.

I'm going to PM the answers only, with a link to a document that has the formatting exactly as you requested, with the question AND answer. Hope that is all right.
    Yup that is fine

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

@aarinfantasy; I wanted to start working on this but sadly... the youtube link is blocked in Germany (as are like 2/3 of all youtube links), I'm going to look if I can find another link to the video to share here for other Germans

edit: at least this one works for me, can someone please confirm that it's the right video?
    thanks!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRA1-KACgrQ

edit 2: @lateChoco; confirmed, thanks

(also the fact that there are also 2 more facebook links involved in the questions that I can't access due to the fact I don't have a facebook is also meh but can't be helped I guess ^^' let's see what google can do )
    Last edited by bronakopdin; 01-05-2015 at 09:51 AM.

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Xie Lian (L7)DS_004_midHua Cheng (L7)
    Alhaitham (L9)Zhongli (L9)Tartaglia "Childe" (L9)
    (Event) Forum - ZhongliDS_004_leftDan Heng (L9)

@bronakopdin; That is the correct video~ ^_^

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast