aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(S068) Keisuke(S069) MasayukiDS_004_left
    DS_004_rightCoyote (L8)Joshua Galland (L8)
    Mo Guan Shan (L9)He Tian (L9)DS_004_mid

Quote Originally Posted by sumire007 View Post
    It was actually easy to tell which Anime/Episode are the screenshots, just the last with the table is a pain
    I think that's because it's one of the Anime and can't remember....
    Same here I'm trying so hard to find out which one that screenshot's from.. >.<

@aarinfantasy; Well done! Driving me crazy with this game Looking forward to another one ^^ Will you post the correct answers afterwards?
    I don't know if I can get the last screenshot right and I really wanna know!! I'm going crazy!!

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(S085) Joshua GallandPOTM - 1 Star(S084) Coyote
    Star 1 (Yellow)(S089) Ogasawara Jirou(S088) Hirano Taiga
    Kazuki (L7)Rei (L7)Star 1 (Silver)

Quote Originally Posted by laketica View Post
    @aarinfantasy; I'm trying to PM the quiz, you say to include the questions, but it makes the PM too long... it says the limit is 5000 characters and I'm way over.

I'm going to PM the answers only, with a link to a document that has the formatting exactly as you requested, with the question AND answer. Hope that is all right.
    Quote Originally Posted by aarinfantasy View Post
    Yup that is fine
    I PMed my answers as well, but just with the link to the document... Didn't write my answers directly in the PM (I forgot, lol). I hope that is fine too?? Otherwise I can send another PM with the answers AND the link~

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

@Sreaky ; Yes, I will post the correct answers
    @Dids ; No problem, what you did is fine.

Somehow I felt you all enjoy this kinda contest, like finding/searching for stuff... sometimes it gives this frustration you can't find that one answer but you will go "OMG YES!!!" when you got it at the end. I used to enter similar quizzes online (that asked very tough and weird questions) based on a game but that was like about 14 years ago haha.
    @bronakopdin ; Just make sure that the 4th question on BEAST official “Shadow” music video is the correct one, they have two versions. The correct version we are looking at features a female inside, the other one is just the guys.
    Alternate link: [MV] BEAST (???) - Shadow (???) [HD 1080p] - Video Dailymotion

Extreme Yaoi Guru

on the rooftop of Namimori Middle School with my husband
    Savings

Hibari (L1)Hibari (L8)Hibari (L3)
    Hibari (L7)Hibari (L10)Hibari (L4)
    Hibari (L6)Hibari (L9)Hibari (chibi) (L9)

All the fb and yt troubles could just be part of the "impossible"ness of the quiz next time, throw in a few random languages or something LOL XD

Extreme Yaoi Guru

physically: Berlin; mentally: Skyhold/Frostback Mountains
    Savings

Dorian Pavus (L9)The Iron Bull (L3)Cullen Rutherford (L6)
    Fenris (L6)Hawke (L2)Anders (L4)
    (Event) Forum - JuzumaruZevran Arainai (L8)Wolfwood (L10)

@aarinfantasy; as I already sent in my answers a while ago it doesn't make a difference anymore for me
    and I'm already sure I won't win without the screenshots

and I guess that I had the right video, since @lateChoco; confirmed it for me before but thank you anyway!

Flurry of Dancing Flames

following Victuri and Otayuri to all their performances to watch their cute moments together ♥
    Savings

Midoriya Izuku (L3)Bakugou (L3)Todoroki Shouto (L3)
    Otabek Altin (L8)Yuri Plisetsky (L9)Otabek Altin (L9)
    Axel (L10)(S096) Rei Izumi(S099) Dick Burnford

I just submitted my answers Some were tough but the only one that stumped me was the last screenshot. I guessed anyway The other 3 weren't too hard (the third one I guessed right away somehow lol).

Smile, breath and go slow

Savings

Ayace (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)Canale (L9)
    Emba (L10)MeatBunYuuen (L9)
    (S067) Azumaya Junta(S054) Prompto Argentum(S076) SilverAsh

Oh.. well... I submitted my answers...
    But seeing as I am missing 3 of the 4 screenshot cuts... There is no chance I am making the cut ^^

Anyway, was a fun moment to look around the web while the kids were at school (I spent my precious alone and quiet time answering impossible questions to a contests I have no chance to win... Am I crazy or what? :grin: )

Extreme Yaoi Guru

in the iShop forever petting velvet... yummy
    Savings

Hosaka BnK (L7)Spacer 1Ayase (L8)
    SodomShusei UB (L1)Toko UB (L1)
    (S089) Ogasawara JirouKatsuragi Tomoyuki (L5)Hotsuma UB (L1)

I needed this distraction... thanks for the fun&games!
    Haven't kept up with the anime lately, so, I had to guess for the screenshots.
    but, I think I did ok on the other questions.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

Alright everybody, this contest is officially closed. I will check every contests in the contest series and get back with the results within this week. Some will be announced faster than the other contests because of different judging method.

I must apologize if some of the contest info sounds confusing or a bit weird due to my bad English, but it should be all okay.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

I am so glad you all enjoyed it and got more entries than I expected! There are 27 entries all together.
    I have checked everyone's entry and there are 11 perfect answer winners, so I will have to choose ONE person randomly with a randomizer in a few days out of the 11 people.
    But for now, I will reveal the answers and please check over your own answers to see if your name is there.

For Question 9 though, I think some people got confused with the "in their menu" items because one of their items is a seasonal item and said to be discontinued in Jan 2015 (though in reality, they are still serving it even after their date mentioned because I just ate it with PenguinFrontier about 3 days ago ^_^;;; - the Musang King Pie). So for this question, I will accept both answers of Musang King Pie and Spicy Chicken Wings (the wings has never been in their menu).

Answers:

1. Holiday Inn, Parramatta. (Source: Room 801 | An Australian yaoi and yuri convention | Holiday Inn Parramatta, Sydney | 28-29 March 2015)
    2. Basil (Classic tomato spaghetti | Jamie Oliver | Food | Jamie Oliver (UK))
    3. Rick (No Sanctuary - Walking Dead Wiki)
    4. Baseball
    5. Nunnally (Code Geass - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
    6. Hyperion (Characters of Final Fantasy VIII - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
    7. Doubt and Trust
    8. Gakuen Heaven
    9. Spicy Chicken Wing or Musang King Pie
    10. Rhythmic Gymnastic
    11. Don’t Call Me a Demon
    12. Knife
    13. Baseball
    14. Koisuru Boukun OVA1, @6:16
    15. Sex Pistols OVA1, @5:45
    16. Kirepapa OVA1, @3:27
    17. Gakuen Heaven Ep7, @11:23
    18. Mate
    19. Taiwan
    20. 1980

Perfect answers: (names listed according to submission date and will be assigned a number according to this if results have been finalized)
    laketica
    Dids
    lateChoco
    kerlyness
    AsakuraHannah
    LunarEclipse
    Zetsuai
    KizunaKun
    cabbit_girl
    DorianGurei
    Vladislaus

Note: laketica will not be in the running for the random draw because she has already won from another contest.

Please check your answers and name to see just in case I miss out on anything or made an error. Do tell me here or PM me if you have any doubts. Otherwise, this will be the final list.

I will start using a randomizer for the Haikyuu Book winner when everything is okay and I'm ready (planning to take video of it).
    So for now, all these perfect answers winners will each receive 5 Event Cards of your choice from the iShop. I will be PM-ing the winners for what card you wanted after we have confirmed the Haikyuu Book winner.

As for the rest who didn't win, thank you so much for trying so hard. I understand it's frustrating especially just missing out on one or two! But do try again next time in similar contests ok? You all have encouraged me to make another similar contest, so look out for it soon!

~
    Last edited by Aarinfantasy; 01-14-2015 at 12:18 AM.

11. + Show/Hide thank you list

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast