aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(S038) HazukiAomine (L13)(Event) Forum - Izumi
    (Event) Forum - Ryouma(Event) Forum - Kousuke Ooshiba
    https://www.facebook.com/PenguinFron...952502/?type=1

Fakers' Affair is my all time favorite story by PenguinFrontier

I like how the character interact with each other , i like how to plot flows so well , i like the twist in between the story , and the most important fact is I really love the art so much , it was totally awesome

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(Event) Forum - Izumi(Event) Forum - Ryouma
    My favorite picture (even though I had to scroll past the Haikyuu!! stuff [which was really hard X'D]) is actually this one

For some reason, it caught my eye the very first time I saw it. I think it was definitely the natural-feeling flow of the hair, clothes and even the rosary, which made the entire drawing feel alive and cheerful, especially when paired with his slight smile and his eyebrows.
    I also love the way the muscles are drawn, and the anatomy! You can definitely see all the practice and work that PenguinFrontier put into it, even though it seems like "just a random sketch."

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Sion (L4)Nezumi (L3)Konoe (L2)
    (S004) TakiAyase (L8)Akira TnC (L1)
    Ginko (L6)Zexion (L6)(Event) Forum - Ryouma
    Hard choice!
    I absolutely love the sketchy ones (I'm weak for sketches ), especially those sketch cards of Haikyuu, because they're sketchy but at the same time detailed and finished drawings in their own way. Totally love that!

But I choose this one: https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...87095833_o.jpg
    It's so powerful and detailed, and I like it's perspective very much. You can see that perspectives, especially of the face, are no problem for PeguinFrontier, unlike many other artists. I really like that because I know how difficult it can be. Everything is so smooth and there are no bigger mistakes that make you squint at a drawing 'cause "something isn't right, but I don't know what...".

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Shiki (L9)Yukina (L8)Suzuki-san
    It's prettty hard to chose a favorite from all of PeguinFrontier's artwork. but probably this one is my favorite out of all. http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/200H...er-d703800.jpg This one just gives the viewer a warm feeling and that's what I really like from this artwork. It's warm and sweet. Plus the Background is good too. <3 The artwork was deleted from PeguinFrontier's account on DA and it isn't on the facebook page so it's pretty small. Im guessing this pic is just a thumbnail.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Kaneki Ken (white hair) (L9)Shuu Tsukiyama (L9)Kaneki Ken (L9)
    (S036) Kaneki Ken(S038) HazukiFrankenstein (L9)
    Senge Iori (L4)Rimuru Tempest (L9)Panda (Genma)

i know i am biased when it comes to artwork

i would not deny the fact that I choose this hot bloody licking kaneki coz it is KANEKI.......

that blood and that pose is worth it all

but leaving all that aside,

PenguinFrontier's artworks are free, alive and interesting. When looking at each of them closely, you could feel the intended expression in that artwork, regardless of if you know/like that character. It gave me a refreshing and clear understanding immediately without making me guess.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Switzerland -> where Heidi lives...Just say 'cause it's a very small country you know XD
    Savings

Free SharkSOTM - 2 StarsFree Dolphin
    DS_006_leftHaruka Nanase (L9)Rin Matsuoka (L9)
    Eren Titan (L9)Eiji Okumura (L8)Yoon Tae Min (L3)

My favorite is Sousuke...
    It's like taken from a model magazine for boxer shorts
    And with the wetness makes him even more sexier, then he already is

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Ace (L10)Aizen (L10)Ace (L5)
    Aomine (L13)(S071) Malleus Draconia(S072) Lee Bin
    (S073) Alucard(S076) SilverAsh(S075) Cloud Strife
    Hi, this is Trina and this is my first contest, so I'm super excited. I just went through the whole entire album and it's really hard to just pick one picture because all of them are so great. But I pick this Sousuke one because I love Free! and it's looks really great.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I really love penguin frontier for his manry style and how he jdraw the juicy muscles~~~~~

I chose thissss!!!! JEAN'S FANART!!!! XDDD
    CAUSE HE DRAW JEAN SEXILY!!!!~~~ https://m.facebook.com/PenguinFronti...pe=1&source=42

The sexy sweaty jean stripping! xD

Flurry of Dancing Flames

following Victuri and Otayuri to all their performances to watch their cute moments together ♥
    Savings

Midoriya Izuku (L3)Bakugou (L3)Todoroki Shouto (L3)
    Otabek Altin (L8)Yuri Plisetsky (L9)Otabek Altin (L9)
    Axel (L10)(S096) Rei Izumi(S099) Dick Burnford

There are lots of artwork that I love, and for several reasons. But I will try to pick only one

I picked one from the Deviantart page. I couldn't resist. Lots were posting the Sousuke pic here (which I simply adore) but I wanted to be a bit different and chose one that features one of my top fav characters right now.

Matsuoka Rin by PenguinFrontier on DeviantArt

What can I say? It features my sweetheart, Rin Matsuoka One thing that stands out, is his expression, oh how forlorn...The anatomy of his body is so well done and toned. It was as it is was actually standing there in front of the artist for them to make a portrait. The shading is very well done and soft. My only complaint about it would be, why can't we see the face of the one pulling on the towel? It leaves us imagining who that could be and lets us think of our own shipping partner of Rin's tugging on it.

-But if it has to be one that is on their facebook page, then it would have to be the Sousuke pic

https://www.facebook.com/PenguinFron...type=3&theater

I just love everything about it. The coloring is beautiful, shading is flawless and the prospective of looking down on him is very well done. I love the humor in the words on his briefs lol. His gaze just captures you and pulls you in

Smile, breath and go slow

Savings

Ayace (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)Canale (L9)
    Emba (L10)MeatBunYuuen (L9)
    (S067) Azumaya Junta(S054) Prompto Argentum(S076) SilverAsh

(I just created a Facebook account for the sake of following the BL over there... and only that https://www.facebook.com/ange.rbda)

1) You will need to go to PenguinFrontier's Facebook page.
    Checked - Page visited

2) "LIKE" his page.
    Checked - Page liked

3) Check out that FaceBook page and let me know here in this thread which is your favorite artwork by PenguinFrontier and why you picked that artwork.
    Checked - So many pictures...

My favorite is the one of the two templars on the battlefield (I am not sure exactly if there is a title...)

Why this pic and not one of the ones with extended yummy flesh displayed? Sure, the boys are more than beautiful, and the body picture are incredible. There is mastery in these pictures.

The two templars... I picked this one because it gives mixed feelings. It is a sad picture, but you can feel calmness and serenity in it. There are two men dying and you feel peace in this image. Love also. A lingering regret, but, overall, there is an acceptance and openness in the output, no resignation...

This is almost a picture giving hope of an afterlife where you know you will not be alone. I want to believe that death will not be the end for the two men in this picture, but a new beginning with love and happiness...

Another reason why this pic is amazing is the details in the background. It seems simple as there are no surcharge of it, but it is also quite detailed and mastered. I like essentially this impression of a focus made on the center on the two men, while the surrounding gets blurry on the outskirts. It is the same as a picture taken with a camera, which makes it even more realistic, all keeping the artistic fluidity...

And, to conclude, it makes me think at this poem...

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
    Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
    Scarce heard amid the guns below.
    (from "In Flanders Fields")

4) Post a picture or link of that artwork.
    Checked -
    Link here

Last edited by angerbda; 01-09-2015 at 06:39 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast